Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:32 am

The offer to help was made out of politeness on Hyacintha’s part, but for Snow it was more than just an offer. It was an escape for the awkwardness for a moment. He couldn’t say what it was about the house that relaxed and frazzled him all at once, but there was something in the air that was undeniably tantalizing to the young man and yet revolting at the same time. He wanted to capture whatever the odd feeling was that was swirling around and pin it down beneath him, so he could examine it up close; however, the feeling was just to wild and chaotic for him to do such a thing. It was out of his control and that…that was not something Snow liked.

Feeling out of place, the young man desperately sought something to escape from this strange feeling around him. That feeling that threatened to swallow him up and take him some place he wasn’t sure he was ready to go to, so when Nilo’s mother happily took them up on the offer and began dishing out orders, Snow was more than happy to comply.

Drifting over to the bag he had been directed towards, he took the bag over to the sink where he washed his hands before reaching in and pulling out the various vegetables to wash. Washing each one carefully, he’d dry them a bit before going into the drawer he was directed towards. Selecting the knife he thought was best for the job, Snow took to peeling and chopping up the vegetables, the action and having something to do calming him as he worked.

Staying quiet as he worked, Snow listened to the chatter and sounds around him as he finished one vegetable and moved it into a neat pile quite comfortable in his own element. Hyacintha, on the other hand, was not as well prepared for her task. Wishing she had been given the simple task of placing the chicken in the pot, Hyacintha would go through the bag she had been asked to go through and she’d find the rice.

As she grabbed the package, she frowned lightly as she concentrated on reading the directions on the back.

Alright. All she had to do was fill up a pot with water and then place the rice in and let it boil? Or was she supposed to let the water boil and then add the rice? And what was it with this add a bit a salt to taste bit? Biting the inside of her jaw nervously, Hyacintha took a deep breath before finding a pot she thought was right for the job. Filling it with water, she would place it on the other eye of the stove before she moved back over to the bag of rice to read the direction again. Nodding, she’d come back to the pot and pour some rice in the water before covering the pot and turning the eye on.

Tying the bag back up, Hyacintha felt quite proud of what she had done. By some miracle, she hadn’t made a mess and for now at least the beginning of cooking the rice was going great. With a smile on her face, she giggled lightly.

“Chicken and rice is just as good as chicken noodle soup,”
she said before moving to the side to let Snow come over with the vegetables. He’d pour the veggies in with the meat and water to start the flavors of meat and vegetables to melding.
As the house began to fill up with the aromas of food and the warmth of people helping one another, Hyacintha found herself becoming even more comfortable in the house as a longing for something like this was suddenly filled after so long.

As she sunk into the happy feeling around her, she wondered if maybe what Nilo’s mother had said earlier was true. Maybe she had really made a friend or perhaps began to forge a path towards making one. Hmm…she wondered if Snow felt the same way.

Her dark colored eyes would drift over to her companion as he moved passed them to throw away the paper towels he had. With his job done he’d settle next to Hyacintha in a relaxed state that suggested he was very comfortable where he was. Well that was a good sign.

When Nilo spoke to them with that light smile of his, Hyacintha practically beamed at him.

“Thank you for the invite,” she responded back softly as Snow gave a light nod and a rare small smile back to the boy in turn. It seemed that this situation was working out for all in a good way.
Hyacintha and Snow: Despite some awkward moments here and there. They are comfortable and happy with Nilo and his mom. They definitely like Nilo in their own ways, but is enough to call them friends? Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Nilo smiled lightly at Hyacintha and Snow, relieved they were enjoying their time. It was nice of them to have stayed and he could tell his mom was relieved at him having friends after his first day of high school. Nilo thought for a few moments before glancing over to the food that was being prepared. Chicken and rice was a common meal in this house, but his mom always made it as best as she could.

The aroma of the cooking food wafted throughout the house as Ms. Raina continued to closely monitor the food; going from stirring the rice to checking the temperature of the chicken. After a while she sighed contently, clapping her hand before turning around to the three. "Well, you all did a magnificent job and the food will be finished soon." she said happily and with her smile, "I'm going to go tidy myself up so you three have fun!" She then exited the kitchen and headed up the stairs, the sound of water rushing through pipes could be heard a few moments later.

Nilo looked back at the two with a light smile, trying his best to think of a proper conversation now. "Um... Oh, h-how long have you been going to Zela Academy? Um... Today was my first day, actually..." he said in a polite and careful tone, albeit this time with a bit more friendliness to it. He didn't even notice the tinge of friendship within his tone of voice, so used to sounding the way he did, it didn't register at first... Such a strange way to speak, he would think a moment later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Remaining friendly and bubbly Hyacintha stayed next to Snow as he slowly revert back to himself as he leaned against the counter, relaxing once more. As he did this, Hyacintha’s eyes would narrow with delight as she took in the comforting air and the smell of home cooked food. Her eyes would close as she enjoyed the moment. When was the last time she had felt so full and happy instead of partially full? 2 years ago? 10? She wasn’t sure, but she knew that at one point in her life this feeling had swallowed her up daily, but then one day that warmth vanish and coldness was left until Snow and now these people came into her life. It was nice to feel warmth once more and get praise for a job well done.

As she opened her eyes, she beamed with pride as she looked at her two partners in the whole ordeal knowing without a doubt that without Nilo and Snow there this cooking challenge would’ve probably failed. Thankfully, everything had turned out well and soon the food she had helped prepare would be ready to eat!

When Nilo’s mother told them she was going to tidy up and headed out of the kitchen, Hyacintha gave her a cheerful “Okay!” as she watched the woman leave.

Snow, on the other hand, remained quiet as he briefly watched the exit before finding something else to focus on for a moment as he tried to collect his thoughts. It was odd. The warmth and burn that assaulted him. Some part him loved this feeling to death while the other part sneered at it and saw it as an easy way to tear things apart. The conflicting emotions: to like or kill…..they were hard to sort out and their swirl made it hard to tell what he truly felt for this family.

Did he like them? Or did he want to kill them? Were the feelings the same?

Keeping a neutral face, he would continue to ponder this mystery until Nilo’s voice cut through the chaotic thoughts and almond shaped eyes locked easily on the boy.

“Today was my first day in a school as far as I can remember,”
Snow told him in calm soft tones as a light frown came across his face at that new set of thoughts. What…what did he do before he met Hyacintha? Why couldn’t he remember? Hmmm…

As Snow fell into thought Hyacintha smiled nervously as she folded her arms behind her back.

“W-well. I think I’ve been to school before. Mmm. Yes. I vaguely remember, but I definitely went; however, I don’t think the experience was good. I think…maybe that is why there is a gap in memory. Maybe I stopped going for some reason. I am not quite sure. All I truly know is that I and Snow are together now and school was something I decided to try again…to face whatever it was that made me concern about it in the first place,” Hyacintha said, her words hesitant as she truly did her best to remember things clearly.

After speaking she would bow her head lightly as she looked at the ground.

“Sorry if I am not making any sense,”
she said as she looked up at Nilo with a light smile not sure exactly why it was so easy for her to be honest with him. Maybe like the white haired man, he was truly honest and maybe that in turn caused her to be honest.  Who knew?

There was a small pause of silence between the trio that was only broken by the sounds of water running through pipes from above. The silence was broken a few minutes later by Snow.

“Umm…Are you new to this place? This island I mean?” he asked as he pulled himself from his thoughts and looked over at Nilo with his usual unreadable expression.

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Nilo listened intently and with a hint of curiosity towards the two. A combined amnesia? That was certainly an odd phenomenon. No parents and no recollection of the past... He couldn't help himself from feeling a little sorry for them, but quickly pushed the thought away, not wishing for that thought to come to the fore front of his mind. He looked up at Hyacintha with a smile at her apology.

"I-It's okay, honestly..." he said with a polite smile, "I mean... If you don't remember, t-then I understand completely." He then stayed quiet along with the two until Snow spoke up, this time, asking Nilo a question. He thought his answer out carefully before speaking, as per usual.

"... My mom's from some where f-far away... She said it snowed a lot, but she never tells me the name or location... I was born their though, but my dad quickly brought us here... I think it was because of... Um, of w-what I am... But, um... I don't really know if we moved past that point... A-All my memories are from here..." he said the last part a little sadly, obviously reminiscing about something that wasn't all together pleasant. He quickly tried to hide that fact with a light smile, but it would be obvious that he was still thinking about the negative thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:19 pm

As Nilo listened, Hyacintha began to wonder just what he thought of her and Snow. They were an odd pair made even odder by the fact that various parts of their memories were a blur. No matter how much the pair pondered the holes or tried to get them to line up, there were always huge gaps in the memories and the way they played out. Those gaps….they were frustrating and often times made Hyacintha feel useless as her dream world was pierced by reality. It hurt to fall from the dream, but despite it all she managed to smile and make her apologizes. Make her excuses to run away and not have to face it all anymore….

Pulling herself out of her self-pity and negativity quickly, Hyacintha made her apology to Nilo for her words. In turn, the other had smiled and told her it was okay.

It was…okay.

Hyacintha couldn’t explain why such a simple statement lifted so much weight off her chest, but it did; however, to express such thanks to this kid she hardly knew was a challenge. So instead she nodded as she looked down shyly with a smile on her face.

“Thank you,” she whispered as a slight tint of red appeared on her face. She truly appreciated what was said, but still felt awkward thanking a stranger for such a kindness. After this, a silence fell between the trio as Hyacintha tried to compose herself once more and the two males fell into their own thoughts.

A few seconds ticked by before the silence was broken by Snow asking a question causing Hyacintha to look up as Nilo began to speak. Staying quiet the pair listened to the boy.

His mother came from a far away place that she would not name and his dad had brought them here because of what Nilo was…?
To his words, Hyacintha frowned lightly.

“Nilo….what do you mean “because of what you are”? And while on that note, where is your father?
” Hyacintha asked in soft tones curious, but not wishing to hurt or offend the boy. She simply wanted to know more about this kid she found herself relaxing around and accepting.

As the conversation continued, Snow would stay quiet as he listened and churned in his mind what was being said as he searched for an understanding of his own of this odd situation he was in now.

Snow’s Mood: He is dealing with conflicting emotions, but hides it well as he listens.

Hyacintha’s Mood:
Still open to Nilo.

Both are seeking understanding as to why they are attracted to Nilo and his mom.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Nilo frowned and looked away, realizing lying now would cause problems in the near future. He sighed quietly and stayed quite for a long while, forming his response carefully in his mind. It took him a long while, seeming distraught all the while in the silence. He looked up after a while speaking as politely as possible.

"... I am albino... That is why I am so pale, have red eyes, and white hair. I think my mother's home country didn't like that and thought I was... Evil or a bad omen or something... My father was originally from here and just brought my mother and I after a while... But... My father hated me... Um... It takes a lot of money for my medical treatments... We never had money and... One day he just left... The next morning he was found mugged to death and..." he fell into silence then.

He seemed a little distant, lowering his head as he held his hands close to him, his left sleeve slightly slipping and revealing one of his many scars. He was unaware of this though, but it could be seen if one where to look closely enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Hyacintha had asked her question, but as the silence filled the house again, she automatically wished she had not as she watched Nilo carefully. When he began to explain what he meant, Hyacintha only felt her heart sink deeper and deeper into sadness.

She…shouldn’t have asked the question. While she didn’t force Nilo to expose anything, Hyacintha still felt like a criminal as she listened to the boy speak…and yet at the same time there was something about his tale that she could relate to.

A father that hated….A father that loved something more than the child... A father in love with his work rather than her…..

Hyacintha’s head bowed as her dark bangs covered her eyes.

“I am sorry to have pried,”
she said to him softly before falling silent and into her own thoughts.

While this happened, Snow was quiet as his eyes became blank as the pair fell in their own thoughts leaving him alone with the negative air and smell of food. He wasn’t sure exactly what it was outside of the story that had his master in such a state, but he assumed that much like Nilo she might’ve sunk into a darker part of her memory. Not sure how to relate to either of them at the moment, Snow’s almond shaped eyes would drift from one child to the other before they would pause on Nilo’s exposed arm.

Dark eyes would narrow slightly at the light scarring he saw there. The scene reminded him of painful and unpleasant feelings for some reason. Feelings that made him want to lash out at the very thing that caused pain to something he was slowly beginning to call his own. When he had heard that Nilo’s father was dead, the young man was filled with both pleasure and disgust. The pleasure came from a nightmare being erased; however, to allow the nightmare to be completely free from its crime….that was unforgivable. A being that caused such distress such as Nilo's father did did not deserve to exit the dream so easily.

They only deserved to be devoured by the darkness and placed within Purgatory where the Judges that Watches All determined if they were worthy or not of saving from such a hell. Snow had taken a person similar to Nilo’s father to that place where the Judges lived by swallowing him whole. He would’ve done the same to Nilo’s father had he met the boy sooner and before the sinner's demise.

….One of the dreamers had been awoken from the dream without paying for their sins. Unfortunate, but it would take more than him and Hyacintha alone to usher in a world of truth and bliss. One without sin.

Snow would blink before, he gave a light "excuse me" to the pair as he drifted from the kitchen and towards the cooler shadows of the house by the window to think.

The silence would continue on for a moment longer as each remained lost in their thoughts as the food continued to cook and the rain outside began to slacken.

Hyacintha’s Mood:
Saddened, but relating to Nilo in her own way.
Snow’s Mood: Contemplating the world as it is.

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:44 am

Nilo stayed silent, he didn't know what to say, really. His mind was now where his father had it. All he heard was his father's words... "You're destined to die, so die already, freak." Those words made him flinch and almost cry, but he held it in, taking in a deep breath and pushing his thoughts away.

"... I-It's okay... Hyacintha, Snow... P-Please... Please don't pity me..." he said after a while of silence. He didn't want them to pity him because of what he said, he looked up at them, a sadness behind his eyes. "... My whole life... People have pitied me... B-But I'm okay... My dad can't hurt me anymore..." he said more for himself than the others. How does one really react in this situation? Nilo didn't quite know...

"... I don't know... I-If that helped at all... Sorry..." he said with a sigh of confusion. He truly didn't want them to change their feelings for him. He would stay quiet after that, only glancing up at the pair once before finally noticing his revealed scar, quickly, but way to rashly, pulling his sleeve up. His negativity seemed to explode within him; his eyes shut tight. He wanted to dissapear now... Did they see? He didn't know and so stayed very quiet in response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Don’t pity me…

Those were Nilo’s words, but as Hyacintha continued to think, she had to wonder if that is what she really felt towards the boy’s story. Yes she felt sad for him, but at the same time…she did not pity him. She related to him and could see herself in his shoes. In another place with a different father. The pain dealt in the darkness…she could feel it all. It made her skin prick with discomfort as she wrapped her arms tightly around herself, trying to shield herself from those strange memories that hid under a veil of thick fog. She didn’t want to remember those thoughts. Much like the whole concept of school those thoughts filled her with dread and uneasy, but the why of the whole matter was left in a haze.

Hyacintha was quiet as she looked up at Nilo with a light nod before looking away. She had no idea what to say in response to his words, her own discomfort making her scared to open her mouth in fear of what might happen. Would she yell? Cry? What? She wasn’t sure, so she kept her lips seal respecting the other’s wish as she did what she could to recomposed herself.

When the boy tried to explain it all away, Hyacintha glanced up at him in time to see two very odd things occur. The first was Nilo’s reaction as he quickly moved his sleeve to cover up something as he tightly shut his eyes as if he was trying to escape something. The second odd thing was Snow coming back into the kitchen, his eyes were serious, but held a hint of darkness that was oddly calming to the girl. Keeping an eye on Snow in a calm trance like state, Hyacintha would watch as the young man crossed over to Nilo and paused as he looked up at the ceiling listening to the movement of the child’s mother from upstairs.

She didn’t appear to be coming down yet and so with that assumption, hopefully the woman was out of hearing range. Looking back at Nilo, Snow would reach out and gently grab his wrist before speaking.

“Nilo, pity is not what I feel right now. I just feel…regret that a dreamer was able to escape justice so easily; however, I don’t plan to let that happen again if…you are willing to trust us, then you and your mother will never have to suffer again,” Snow said calmly his black eyes remaining locked on Nilo. Eyes that were black endless pools of unknown potential….or destruction.

Snow’s Mood: The negativity in the air has caused a small truth of what Snow is to react; however, liking Nilo the being is giving him a choice in the current game of chance being played.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Nilo looked up at Snow with a tinge of fear. He had grabbed his wrist, a part of him that showed the destruction he had done to himself. He listened to Snow's words with a tinge of fear, but why confused him. He looked up into the young man's eyes, taking a small step back. He thought he had zoned out and shook his head, looking up at Snow again.

"... Dreamer? Y-You're... Confusing me... And we don't suffer... I feel the way I do because... B-Because..." he seemed hesitant before shaking his head, what did he really have to loose? "... I hate myself... Not because of what my dad did... Or something like that... B-But because I'm not strong... I... Committed suicide and failed... I feel like a burden... But... I became more of a burden when I did that to my mom..." he looked up to the others, he seemed defeated.

"... I don't expect you to understand... I mean... We just met... You would have left if it didn't start raining..." he said, listening to the rain's pitter patter become sparser and sparser."... I don't know what you mean by ending my suffering... But I can't accept it... Not now... I need to fight for my mom... Because the world sucks... And if I don't fight for what I love, who will?" he seemed slightly more determined as he said this, an air about him that wasn't like his usual negativity and withdrawal but of a hope that seemed to defy the boy.

"... I punish my self because I'm weak... But I have to get stronger... I have to fight for those I love..." he said, the hope evident in his words. Though he lived with negativity, he still hoped to one day over come it... Yet he still lived in it. He seemed like an oxymoron in the making but his hope was undeniable.

In the mean time, the rushing water could be heard coming to a stop and Ms. Raina's foot steps could be hear as she walked about her room, preparing herself to head down stairs. She'd be down soon, if Snow wanted to convince Nilo, he'd have to do it quick.

[Ms. Raina will return in my next post]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Hyacintha remained quiet as she watched the scene in her semi-trance state. She wasn’t sure what was going on at the moment, but at the same time was not terrified of what she was experiencing. This out of body feeling….she had felt this once before, but where and when her mind did not know.

While Hyacintha kept her silence, Snow remained with Nilo, his dark eyes looked on the other as his senses became so sharp that any form of negativity was easily detected by the other as he remained in his strange state of mine focusing only on one thing: Nilo, his potential possession-to-be. He did not want to harm the boy or his mother. No he just wanted to save them from the insanity that was the dream. Of course, one could not simply pull one away from the dream. No the chosen ones had to come by choice. It was the only way this worked.

So as Snow kept a grip on Nilo’s wrist, he would let the other step back as warm flesh slipped out of his hand. The quiet young man stayed where he was watching the other carefully as he awaited an answer. He barely flinched when he felt the fear radiating off the Nilo and Snow did not move to pursue the other when he shied away. Snow simply watched and waited.

When Nilo spoke again, Snow tilted his head as he listened to the question, but did not answer as he heard the boy hesitate. He had more to say. So waiting Snow would listen to all that was said.

When the boy was done, Snow closed his eyes as he nodded as his mind swallowed everything whole and began to adapt to the situation as he thought his next words out carefully. When he thought he had a logical thought, he tilted his head to the left as he opened his eyes and watched the other through slightly narrowed eyes.

“I could tell you about dreamers, but that would require a long chat. Preferably one-on-one and in another place if you are truly curious, but for now I can say, dreamers are those that cannot see the truth of the world. Their eyes are focused on the illusion alone and so they drift about until the Reaper or the Judges claim them,” Snow said and then blinking his stare softened. “I don’t expect you to understand this right off the bat, but I am willing to teach you of what I mean. After all, unlike a dreamer you have a focus that puts you just on the edge of Truth and Illusion,” Snow would pause as he folded his arms lightly, the tension around him evaporating as he gave Nilo a small smile.

“You say you hate yourself because you are weak, hmm? Well, I was that way too at one point, so I can relate,” Snow said looking down at the floor appearing to be sincere with his words. “I needed to be stronger too protect the one I loved the most,” he would look over at Hyacintha who would blink and look down with a blush. “That is why…we can help you overcome the problem through the truth; however, I cannot force you into this and I can understand if you wish to back out. After all we are strangers and for all you know I can be completely off my rocker, but.." Snow would trail off quietly as he shifted in his spot a bit trying to find the right words for what he wanted to get across. It was in this brief silence that Hyacintha came alive again.

“What Snow is trying to say is, we don’t like to see people suffer in any form, so please let us help you out,” Hyacintha said in gentle tones as she looked over at Nilo with sincere eyes. To her words, Snow nodded as he looked up again.

"Thank you," he said to Hyacintha before he looked over to Nilo. "You don't have to answer now, but at least consider the offer, yes?"

The words spoken remained soft and calm. He didn't appear to be threatening. Just passionate about something and sincere.

With the offer on the table, the pair would fall silent and wait for an answer as above them the water stop flowing and the sounds of the mother could be heard moving about the room above. Would the boy make a decisions before they were interrupted?
Hyacintha and Snow: Despite earlier tension, Snow and Hyacintha seem to genuinely want to help Nilo with his problem, even if they have just met. They seemed pretty attached to the boy and just want help.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Nilo seemed hesitant, why where they being so nice? He couldn't tell... But he didn't want to fear them or make them feel bad... How could accept an offer like this and... What did the offer hold? He wasn't foreign to hidden meanings in one's word, after all, he did write dark mysteries for a hobby... He didn't over think it though, staying quiet for a long moment.

"... I am very thankful to you both, you have no idea how much this means to me... But I can't accept, not now... If I need your help though, I'll come to you first... A-And... I will think about it." he said with a polite smile and bow to the two. He seemed back to his normal self; quiet, polite, and composed. He didn't know what else to say but he didn't have to say more as his mom came walking down the stairs.

Ms. Raina clapped her hands as she entered the kitchen, her hair in a loose pony tail behind her head wearing a casual dress. She smiled and walked over to the food. "Okay you three, go sit at the table and I'll bring your food to you shortly." she said with a light smile and happy tone of voice. Nilo nodded and would go to guide the two guests to the small circle table in the right corner of the kitchen, taking his seat promptly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:16 pm

The silence.

Snow took a few steps back and reclined against the counter. His eyes drifted to the floor in thought for a moment before he was slowly bringing the eyes to meet the other’s as he listened to his words and watched the actions performed. A people pleaser or one with true potential?

Snow observed the boy quietly for a moment, the gentle expression upon his face hiding the predator right underneath it. The silence had not gone unnoticed by the quieter of the pair. Silence…was a dangerous thing. It could signal danger, but it also could signal good things too. The boy wasn’t a complete pushover, but at the same time Snow wondered how strong he truly was. He had avoided conflict and insults easily enough with his actions, but did that truly make him something more?

Snow was curious about the answer, but not one to show all the pieces he had in his hand, he settled the current situation at with a light nod of respect as Hyacintha let out a small breath of relief.

“Oh good. For a minute there I thought Snow had scared you away. Geez, don’t be so intense,” Hyacintha said with a light chuckle as she reached over and pushed Snow lightly. In response, Snow simply looked towards the window with a tinge of red on his cheek.

“I was just being honest,” he grumbled lightly as the air around the pair became lighter once more. It seemed that whatever had shift the mood earlier was gone and the pair were back to their usual selves, making one wonder if all that had happened before was real, a test, or something they did at random. It was hard to tell and the way the pair was acting now, it didn’t seem like any answers were going to be coming soon.

In any case, the mood had resorted back to normal just in time for at that point Ms. Raina came back down stairs and re-entered the kitchen wearing more casual clothes than before. As she clapped her hands and gave her commands, Hyacintha easily complied and while Snow did follow, he hesitated for a moment by his chair. He looked at the chair seeming a bit confused at first, but then looking back at Ms. Raina he seemed to find some sort of clarity to whatever had him confused. Seeming to relax a bit, he carefully pulled out the chair and sat in it. Unlike Hyacintha who was quite happy in the chair, Snow seemed to be adjusting to something new as he remained slightly on the edge of the chair he was in, shifting slightly to get comfortable.

Note: The odd air around the pair is gone. Hyacintha has gone back to being bubbly and Snow has gone back to being quiet and a bit awkward, but are these actions real and the event prior fake? Or was the event prior to this real and this current act the fake?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:07 pm

Nilo smiled to the two as they sat, Ms. Raina taking out four plates along with forks and preparing them with the chicken, rice, and vegatables. She placed each of the four plates in front of the kids before placing hers down in front of her seat. She then brought a fork for each of them and promptly sat down at the table.

"Now, before we eat, we give thanks and grace." she said politely as she clasped her hands, Nilo fallowing suit as she said a quick prayer. She would simply smile at the three kids before clapping her hands. "Now we eat!" she said happily, before picking up her fork and beginning to eat.

Nilo began to eat shortly after words, thinking about Snow's strange offer. It didn't bother him any more but it peeked his curiosity. He couldn't help but think about it as he ate looking up after a while. "... Um... How do you guys like it?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:34 pm

Hyacintha returned Nilo’s smile as she sat in her chair with barely contained energy. She was so excited right now about the food and eating with Nilo and his mom that she did not know what to do. Snow, on the other hand, took a moment longer to settle in his chair glancing up just in time to see Nilo’s smile, but unlike Hyacintha he wasn’t as bubbly as he bowed his head in a light nod at the other still feeling a bit awkward being at the table with others outside of just Hyacintha.

When Ms. Ms. Raina got the plates and began filling them up with food, it took a lot of will power on Snow’s part not to get up to help her. It was odd being served, but by some miracle he remained seated. Perhaps it was the woman’s earlier command that caused him to be still. Snow wasn’t sure and to be honest once food was sat in front of him, he wiped the thought out of his mind.

Perhaps he and Hyacintha would’ve simply dove right into the food fork first; however, Ms. Raina’s words halted their natural tendency to do so. She mentioned something about giving thanks for the food and grace. A bit confused, Snow simply watched as the woman, boy, and girl took a similar position with hands clasped, eyes closed, and heads bowed. Following this, Ms. Raina said some words that Snow did not quite get and then finishing said words, she reopened her eyes and gave them permission to eat.

Without a needing a second command, Hyacintha followed the pair as she began to eat and shortly after her first bite she began to smile as she hummed happily before taking another bite. Hesitating a bit, Snow would eventually pick up the fork and began eating. There was a semi-silence in the room thanks to Hyacintha’s happy humming; however, when Nilo asked his question about the food, Hyacintha became still as she looked over at him with a grin.

“It is divine,”
she said happily before becoming serious. “How much do I have to pay you two to teach me to cook like this all the time?” Hyacintha said as she held her fork in both hands clearly in love with the cooking and even more comfortable than ever with Nilo and his mother.

Snow, on the other hand, remained calm and quiet as he watched the scene for a few seconds in thought. When he found a silent opening to speak, his lips parted as words flowed out.

“It is quite good,” he said softly as gave an appreciative nod to Nilo and his mother before falling back to silence and observing once again as he continued to eat at a calm pace.

Hyacintha’s Mood:
Thrilled.
Snow’s Mood: Watching…watching…watching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)   The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The House By the Park (Nilo/Hyacintha and Snow)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next