Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cymakara

Cymakara

Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) Empty
PostSubject: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:10 am

OOC NOTE: This thread takes place before Alex's Awakening

It had been a really odd day. New friends, stressful moments with said friends having breakdowns... It was time to just curl up with a good game. Alex walked into his dorm, letting the door close behind him but forgetting to lock it behind him, leaving it open for anything to go wrong... Which it never does with him. He pulls his blanket around him like a massive cacoon, and grabs up his Playstation 4 controller. Sighing softly, it was time for some Final Fantasy 14...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:22 am

looking down at the slip of paper, hitiomi looked up and the door numbers and the slip again. The paper had been roughly written down it was her room number she couldn't tell the if it was a 8 or a 9. damn teacher can't even write well she said looking up at he room she throught was her, glancing down at her self make sure everything was in order, touching her hair to make sure it was tied up propery think i'm good, i was too rushed this morning she said under her breath

She pushed the door open with her key swinging open to someone else's room uhhhhh god damn it i knew this wasn't my room!
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:29 pm

The room was... Well, cliche' as one could get. The walls were coated in Anime and Video Game posters and various things worth hanging up, as well as a couple of Alex's cosplay outfits he rare, RARELY, got to wear. There were several consoles hooked up to his television, and shelves of both Anime and Video games on the wall. The floor was... In need of a good cleaning. Empty bottles of various sorts everywhere, as well as various empty food wrappers and bags. He had made a makeshift bed in the middle of the room too, rather then using the one provided for him in his bedroom. His computer had a lovely little corner all to itself, right by the window since it was the only time he'd look outside.

Alex was mid Titan raid on his game, and as the door came open he glanced over to Hitomi, though to him it was a man at first glance as per Hitmoi's plan. Alex freaked out a little at the intrusion, dieing in his raid, as he stared at his unexpected guest. Trying to find the right words.
"Um... Hello?" Those were terrible words.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:05 pm

"oh....hi sorry guess you didn't lock your door...or even fully close it" hitomi said to the boy who was sit in a very messy room but otherwise rather cool "yeah sorry I thought about this was my room...i guess my is over there" she said pointing to the room across from her, she bow'd slight then spun around and opened her door and put her stuff away and came back out. "oh yeah I just wanted to say that your room is really cool"
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:28 pm

When she left for a moment you felt calm and alight, then she returned. You freaked out a little bit, not expecting it and dropping your controller again. Smiling weakly at them as you though of what to say in response."Oh... Um... Thank you... You can... Come in if... You want?"Oh no crap why did you offer that... Now she might come inside... Oh crap oh crap oh crap...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:48 pm

(you don't know yet!) Really oh, cool hitomi said as she walked into his room steeping over soon garbage that was just thrown on the ground. Trying to find a good place to stand. she just looked around the room what you playing? she asked I don't have a console just a PC haha
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:27 am

OOCNOTE: Any use of Her/she in terms of writing is all in OOC context. Alex is fully unaware that she is female.

He gulped a little as he made room for the "guy" to come sit beside him if he wanted to. Turning back to look at the spam of his fellow raiders rage at him for getting killed in the middle of it then kind of just vanishing in the middle of being ressurected. He sighed a little, and began to play once more while speaking to Hitomi. "Final Fantasy 14... The MMO... Second one in the series.... I'm um... Doing a dungeon right now with a group... To beat this thing called Titan... Um.... I know it sounds pretty lame... Yeah...." The screen was full of effects and spells going off while everyone fought this one massive creature, Alex's cheeks going really red as he got used to having someone in the room. "Feel... Free to take a seat..."

Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:24 am

Oh a MMO didn't know if there were console ones... hitomi said feeling the awkwardness in the room, she was still looking around at all the posters that lined the walls
uhhhh...well I can see you don't really want company right now...so umm i'll just go hitomi said jumping over the stuff on the ground to get to the door Sorry to intrude hitomi said looking back at the boy siting on the ground
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Oh crap you scared "him" off, quick think of something..."Um... Hey! I ordered a pizza... You can... stay and have some if you want... I don't mind...."Looking more to the visitor now than the game. The sad fact was he wanted, needed, company... he just had no idea how to speak to them.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:35 pm

"ummm food....yeah I'm done for that" Hitomi said, as she spun and walk back into the room and sat next to Alex, awkwardly standing to the side of the room "uhh where should I sit you don't really room in here.." She said looking around the room seeing the empty bed in the other corner so she made her way over to the bed and sat down "this works" hitomi said smiling

Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:15 am

Alex smiled a little bit, speaking up once more a moment later. "I can... Turn on actual television if you want.... I think we're pretty much done with this raid anyways... Since... well... We've wiped ten times now...." Staring at the ammount of rage that his raidmates were showing due to this, even long before the current wipe that was caused by Hitomi's entance.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:40 am

Yeahh I know whats thats like haha, used to play WoW for a bit hitomi said crossing her legs and leaning back a bit But I would probably bail on them before it gets too heated . she said on longer laughing Sooo uh whys there just a what looks to be an unused bed in the corner don't you use it?
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:02 pm

He blushed a little bit as he looked down, ...I'm... Usually not able to make it to bed before I pass out. Thats... Why I just kind of... Have this little cot of mine in the floor... So I can just pass out while I play games and stuff...." Glancing once towards his little sleeping area, before moving to the television. Turning off his game as he turned on something maybe Hitomi would like, some cartoons maybe? People liked cartoons, right?"I'm... Alex... By the way... Some people call me Hiki though..."
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Oh yeah I almost forgot about names i'm hotaka lieing once again about her name I think I'll call you alex she said smiling, still kinda shocked about all the garbage on the floor and the fact you could barely see the walls, here rooms where often well kept and empty so too she this was rather shocking, then she felt something... I'm going to the washroom... hitomi said jumping off the bed and running across the hall and into her own room to use the washroom
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:29 pm

He tilted his head, turning towards the door and over to her room. Blinking a little bit as he just... Left. Did you follow him to make sure he was ok or...? No... wait a moment... Maybe he had the runs.... It'd be rude to chase after someone you just met unless you knew they needed your help. Just take this moment to actually order a couple pizzas for you and Hotaka to share.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)   Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm Mistakes (Closed, Hitomi and Alex)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next