Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Letter (Reality 1)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Letter (Reality 1)   The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:52 pm

As said before, Rui was currently standing outside the faculty office. Though despite her innocent appearance, this Rui was much different from the Rui they knew back in their own reality. She placed her ear against the door to listen to what or who was in the faculty office at the moment. She purposely came when classes were in session so the brunt of the teachers were out of the office. She held her bag in hand and opened the pocket to glance at the contents. Rui was second guessing what she was doing here. It was just a prank, right? Just to give him a scare. Then why did she feel like she was doing something extremely serious right now? Doing something she'd never be able to take back. She shook the thought as she grabbed the handle of the door and opened it slowly to take a peek.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Letter (Reality 1)   The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Kogami’s sensitive hearing picked up on some sort of movement on the same floor that the faculty office was on. “I hope the Kiryu in this world didn’t screw me. “ Kogami takes everything with a grain of salt nowadays, but he would at least trust his snake like senses. However, it seems that Kogamis luck finally turned around for the better when he spotted Rui. “Let’s see if I can solve this peacefully.” Kogami had some pull now, or he was acknowledged by Kiryu. This would mean that he was still in the student council in this universe. “Hey Rui, what exactly do you think you’re doing? ”

The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 Hazamahat

Kogami would say with a rather deceptive smile. When Kogami arrived, he would take off his hat briefly and make a small bow. “Kogami Shibuya, Student council. I think we should have a little chat…” Afterwards, Kogami places the hat back on his head and fold his arms.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Letter (Reality 1)   The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:11 pm

When Vera arrived on the scene, she took note that someone had already beat her there. The same young man that was teleported to this strange world with her. Why was he socializing with the target and not simply taking away the letter? Did he think he had something to gain from being subtle in this world? What he did, did not effect their world did it? "Kogami, stop talking with her and just take what we need. There's no reason to play this quiet anymore. The objective is right infront of us." She spoke with a calm tone, even though she really was unsettled by this nostalgic world. It was as if she did not have to worry about the world ending when everything seemed so peaceful here. And also, this most likely meant her aunt was alive and save in this world too. A thought did come through her head for a few seconds.. Would it be okay to stay here and not go back? To keep the letter intact but simply not allow the teacher to die? No, thoughts like that mad her waver. She was a fickle person, but this was not something she'd be proud of. Abandoning her real family back in that Ueitawa she moved too so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: The Letter (Reality 1)   The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:56 pm

"The mission! The mission! Take the objective! Well I have an 'objection', GET IT!?" Like on cue, a cloud of smoke filled the hallway, and the hothead from earlier appeared next to Rui. The chick obviously wouldn't know who the hell he was, but he took her by the hair and snatched her bag by force with his free hand. "Why the hell are you guys trying so damn hard? I don't wanna bag on this chance to grab this damn bag, but you guys fucking' suck!" The redhead would grind his teeth and let Rui go before digging into her bag. "Just because I was on the same damn floor as you bastards, I was drug in here too. So what's so important about this chick that you are so hyped up on finding her? She's got something you need, huh!? You dead bastards need to get a life, know what I'm saying!? Haha!" Yatagarasu laughed out loud before tossing the bag at their feet. "All bullshit aside, I hope you understand what's going on here. This tower isn't something that just pops up every -red- moon. You better be making your way to the top. Oh, but on the way, you're going to be running into a shit ton of things from your past, and even stranger shit from worlds you're not familiar with. I don't know what you guys did to piss off the big man, but whatever this Limbo was, it shouldn't have been sealed away. But I guess that SEALED the deal with why he wants you to go through this, get what I'm saying!? Haha, oh man, I'm on fire!"

The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 Tumblr_mcnyumX2pd1r1xo14o1_500

The teen crossed his arms over his chest and gave a cocky smirk. "I figured I'd clue you in on some shit that's going on. Why? Because if you're too ignorant, it's like you're rare meat. I want my victims well done when I finish them off. So you get this one free. You got a long way to go before hitting the top! You wanna save "Ewwtawa" right? Then you better move your asses. Take too long and your home might be put in an global size incinerator. Man, that'd kick so much assssh.. Get it!? Aww come on, laugh! I'm just kidding!" A cloud of smoke appeared once again, and it smothered Yatagarasu before shooting off towards the opposite side of the hallway and out a window. He left as abruptly as he came, but he did leave the bag infront of them, leaving them with a clear chance to get what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Letter (Reality 1)   The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Kogami said nothing when the Yata guy appeared again; he wasn’t sure why he was here in the first place. As for the bag, Kogami quickly went into the bag and started going in its contents while the guy continued to talk. He just wanted to get out of this world; he didn’t have the time to get angry at every little thing that Yata said. As soon as Kogami got his hands on the letter, he proceeded to rip it up as soon as he got the chance to. “There, now what?”
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Letter (Reality 1)   The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:29 pm

When Rui was caught at the door of the faculty room, she turned towards the student who spoke first. He mentioned he was a member of the student council, and that's all she needed to hear before she started backing off. "I have nothing to say to someone like you. I'm here to meet a teacher, so I'll chat with you another time. I didn't even do anything, so.. So there's nothing to chat about anyway!" She turned to walk away but was grabbed in her sheer confusion. Feeling a hand in her hair, she gasped and tried to pull herself free. However, the pain would make her not pull too much, and instead sort of whimper abit while her possessions were taken. "You can't do this! You're not even in uniform! Do you even go to this school? I'll tell on all of you!" Her threats would fall on deaf ears, as the jokes and weird explanations from the red head took the most of the show. Rui only watched, still trying to free herself. Where did he come from anyway? And why were they after her? Did they find out her plan? How? She didn't tell it to anyone! All this talk of a tower and stuff like that was sounding crazier by the minute. At this point, she just wanted to escape.

However, the boy soon released her and she shot towards her bag while he kept them busy. However, the guy already picked it up, and she squinted her eyes in anger. "Wait a second, I can explain! J-Just give me back my bag!" Of course this explanation never came, as when the paper was split in half, it was like the entire dimension froze except for those two who were teleported there. Cracks began to form upon the walls and the girl herself, before everything shattered and they once again was surrounded by darkness. It seemed like once again, they'd be getting teleported somewhere.. Hopefully home this time?
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Letter (Reality 1)   The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:51 am

Everything seemed to be moving all at once. From finding Rui, to the sudden appearance of the hothead that she met outside the tower just a few hours ago, maybe? She was losing track of time with how things in the world currently was. He seemed to give more information to them than last time, which was good. It had the violet haired young woman pinch her chin in thought, as her eyes moved to the bag that Kogami was currently moving towards. If this boy was one of the culprits, then why was he essentially helping this time? And why on Earth was he so forward about them making it to the top of the tower? Was there something awaiting them there? Was this all a personal grudge someone held for them for the events last year? It wasn't as if she had anything to do with Limbo's disappearance, so why was she subjected to the same punishment as the users? It was their fault, right?

The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 Sywc37

"This isn't making any sense. Why would we, who weren't with those users in anyway, be dragged into this aswell? There is no possible way this is a personal grudge. Infact, I believe we're being used for something instead." Vera spoke to herself in a low tone as the red head vanished in a puff of smoke again. Something about him made her think of fire. Not easy to control, and rowdy when it gets started. Well, he didn't seem too hostile this time, excluding the jokes about them being dead and the world burning. "What's his deal? Why does he want everything to burn? We haven't even met him before today, and he treats us like enemies. Isn't he a user too?" She once again mused out loud before closing her eyes. Once upon a time she attacked some people she did not know, simply on orders. Was he following orders aswell? That was probably the best bet. She paid no mind to Rui's ramblings about getting her bag back, and just watched Kogami rip the paper to shreds.

When the world cracked and shattered apart, Vera's round eyes looked towards Shibuya and gave a nod. "I apologize for the way I've been acting, Shibuya. I don't like working with others, because most of the time they want me to lead them. I'm too fickle for anything like that, so it'd be easy to be alone. After all, I've always been alone in my life..." She paused for a second before looking away.

The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mshggrwGXL1qz4rgp

"Good work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Letter (Reality 1)   The Letter (Reality 1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Letter (Reality 1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2