Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Care for a swim? [Koy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Care for a swim? [Koy] Empty
PostSubject: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Hyde took it upon himself to check up on the newcomers of the athletics club. Since it was one big branch full of various of activities, they would see each other quite often. On top of the fact that The swim team was pretty new, Hyde offered that he would help participate in practice just in case they needed the assistance. Today was one of those days in particular, or one of those days was coming up. Hyde didn’t swim in a while, so he was going to try to get some extra practice so he wouldn’t be rusty. “The locker room is quite clean, it probably was just built or renovated. “Hyde would say to himself as he started to change out of his clothes and into his swimming gear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Finally he could get some of his steam of at the pool by the school! He was waiting for that time to come and when he was accepted in eagerly but the members after submitting his papers, he couldn't be more happier. His mood was shooting through the stars, as now he could come back to practicing his swimming skills again in his free time. He did have some games to play, but the pleasure of swimming was always an exception for him.
Koy made sure to get there a little early to memorize the way he would walk in to, as he didn't swim with glasses and the world was very blurry without them, and when he did felt he was good to go, he directed himself to the locker room. "Oh... hey, didn't think anybody would be here by now already!" Well, someone was already there, and he did know the boy. Wasn't he the one who introduced him to the club? Nice to know he was there too. But he couldn't help to be a little shy to see him changing clothes, after all, he would always be like that. That's why he'd come early.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Hyde was in the middle of taking his pants off as Koy revealed himself. It seems that he came a bit early for swimming practice as well. “Oh, Koy right? It’s good to see you again. I know tht the swimming team is a bit new and all, but thanks for toughing it out so far. I’m here to help too so… ehh.. one second. “ Hyde would say as he removes his pants and proceeds to remove his underwear. “What are you standing over there for? Hurry up and get changed. “ Hyde would say as he turns over to the locker that he was using and proceeds to put on his swimming garments. Hyde wasn’t exactly shy about his body; he didn’t really see a reason to be either. Changing in front of whoever wasn’t a problem, Hyde himself was excited and read to start swimming already.

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:51 pm

" Yeah, it's nothing. I myself wanted to practice so..." And Koy was just getting himself a little less bothered there, even if he was talking and seeing the boy undress right in front of him. Well, the logical thinking he had was that he would be going somewhere more private to finish of changing or would use the door of the locker to block his vision, not that he was looking to intensely to the other's body or something like that, but he wasn't expecting that.
His eyes did betray him a little and had gone directly to the new exposed part of his body but he was quick to cover his eyes to do not see too much, blushing violently. "H-hey! Don't be all naked in front of me! t-that's not... You know! just don't! " He turned around quickly before anything else, breathing a little too loudly after that one.He was sure he gained a new shade of red on his face after this.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Hyde was a bit confused as opposed to Koy’s reaction. They were both men here, there was nothing that they had to be ashamed of right? However, Hyde was lightly concerned when he saw bit of redness in Koy’s face. “Koy-Chan….. are you feeling ok? Your face is a little red. “ Hyde would say as he walked over to Koy with nothing on but his swim gear. Hyde wore the goggles over his neck and had the cap in his other hand. “Is it hot in here or something? Well, if it is, I’m sure you’ll feel much better once you get yourself put of those clothes! Then we can swim! Ok?” Hyde would say with an earnest smile, reassuring Koy that he would feel better once he gets in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

"Koy-chan", did he really call him that? And was his so oblivious to the situation he didn't understand why he way so flushed about him being naked in front of him? His was of speaking did demonstrate that, and the fact he was now nearer and seemingly worried just made him more shy. " H-huh, I'm alright, o-okay? It's just... uhh..." He couldn't think of why or what made him so shy about that and not even something to say to that too. Good thing the other did that for him, even if it came with the fact the other was just saying for him to do the same he just did. " Y-yeah, totally. It is so hot in here right? I-I'll change into my swimming briefs, so go on ahead, ok? Haha!" Damn, that sure was awkward. But at least he could now change comfortably in his briefs before getting to the water and ,luckily, the boy seeing him doing so.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:27 pm

“Alright, ill head on first then. I figure that you would want some privacy to meditate beforehand; it’s a good way to keep you focused. “ Hyde would say with a thumbs up as he went into his locker to grab his towel and closed it shut. After securing the lock, he proceeded to head to where the pool was. After putting down his towel on one of the iron bleachers, Hyde puts on his goggles and cap. He then takes a quick dive into the pool, doing a quick lap halfway before stopping. “The water feels pretty nice. I wonder if I could swim better if I meditated before entering the pool like Koy does? Maybe it’s worth trying when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 12:25 am

"H-huh? yeah..." Meditate? Hyde sure did have some ideas of himself. Well, it was convenient for him anyways, so he wasn't complaining. At least he could breath a little after the boy had gone away, and calm himself down from what just happened before taking all his swimming gear. He took off his clothes, a little more aware of the surroundings, after all someone could appear or the boy could come back, and got in his swimming briefs, his cap an directed himself to the pool with the goggles at hand. His body was something you would not expect from a nerd, slim but fit and well proportioned. "Hey man, already practicing?" Koy laughed a bit before entering the water and joing the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:01 am

“Nice body, you really do have that superman look about you. Under those glasses, a hot guy is standing in front of them, and people don’t even know. Heck, you could be a part time model. “Hyde would say as he nodded his head towards the practicing comment.” Mhm I decided that I would help you and the other members of the team. Besides facing off against each other, it must be good to have another form of competition around. Also, until you guys get more people, I don’t mind helping with instructing the drills. All I hope is that I don’t slow you guys down, so I’m trying to get as much practice as possible. I mostly swim around in the ocean and whatnot, so this kind of professional laps and stuff is something that I would have to get used to, or familiar with. “ Hyde bobbed in the water  few times, then he turned to Koy again “Hey Koy-chan, of all the things that you find yourself interested in. What makes you so motivated for this sport? Swimming I mean…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:35 am

"T-thanks I guess... I... My body is just okay, your's is better I bet!" Oh damn, praising his body all of a sudden when he just entered the place? That really caught the boy off guard, but he did think he got out pretty nicely even if he took the time to think about it, he would see he was just the same as the other. He did enter the water and put on his goggles before continuing the chat, thought. "Oh, I see...Nice to know someone who doesn't swim only in the pool is taking part in the swimming club, it brings out more experience to the table. And don't worry about the professional stuff, if you have the stamina and skill necessary you probably will pick up just fine." The boy began to swim slowly through the pool, on a elementary backstroke just to move around but still listen to what the other had to say to him. "Ah... I began swimming 'cause my mom wanted to... But in the end I kinda loved it and when I was forced out, I missed it a lot. So I was just waiting for a good opportunity to come back to it and this one seemed the perfect one. And you? Why do you swim?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:03 am

“Well, being on the track team gave me some pretty good cardio. I would say that swimming puts a lot of strain on the body, so being able to do it for a long period of time might be a good thing I can do for now. And by the way, you should take a lot more pride in that well-toned body of yours; it’s obvious that you practice a lot to get that like that. So that much is commendable, it’s only natural for people to notice you. Right?“ Then it got into the point of the conversation where Koy explains his passion for swimming. First it started off to be something that his parent forced him to do, and then he started to love it on his own. Hyde smiled and nodded his head as soon as he heard that. ”That’s good; you found a way to turn it into a positive. But forcing you to stop? Haven’t people ever heard of scholarships nowadays? As for me, I just do it for the sake of my own life, as well as the lives of others. Somebody could accidentally fall in or swim too far into the ocean, people usually panic and nothing could be done about it. With this skill, I can do something about it, perhaps save a life. Also, it’s pretty fun!” Hyde would say as he splashed Koy a little and swam backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:52 am

" H-hmm...Y-yeah, I guess you're right, haha. I just... Don't like to show my body around, I'm kinda shy...But I wonder why you aren't showing yours, you have a very good body yourself doing all those exercises. You can make some hearts skip a beat and all..." Yeah, right. Time to change the focus from him to the boy. He even started swimming a little more distant from the other, he was getting shyer with all this, and everything that happened before just didn't made it better for his redness. Focus on the conversation, Koyfish! " Y-yeah... And it was not because of what you were thinking, I just moved from there so it was kinda hard to keep doing it, haha. I see, nice to know you are so considerate with others, and it even helped you out with your body and made you have a... Hey! " He smiled a little before swimming back to range on him and splashing him back playfully.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:12 am

Hyde got splashed black and he laughed a few times. “Oh wait, you said that you just moved here. That’s pretty interesting; I came here to Azores a year ago myself. How was your hometown like? Could you tell me anything about it? I’d like to hear about it if you’re willing to talk. You see, hearing about different places makes me want to visit them someday. “ Hyde was somewhat intrigued as to where Koy came from, probably somewhere better than being a part of a place that had monsters anywhere. If anything, Hyde enjoyed hearing about the peaceful days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:30 am

"Well, I didn't moved so recently after all, but I lived the early days in Japan for some time. So, uh.... things were different. Oh, so you're not from here too huh? Were did you come from?" Even if he did laugh for splashing him back, he didn't have the best memories when talking about his home country. In fact, he would prefer that the boy did not refer to it again, and asking about his life seemed like a good thing to that the focus out of it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:48 am

Me?” Hyde would as he got off of the water for a quick second, sitting on the ledge. Through the years of his life, Hyde focused first on boosting his flexibility and strengthening his “posterior chain”—a series of muscles that includes the gluteus, hamstrings, lower back, and others that support the spine and provide power, speed, and stability. He would call this the foundation of his body’s true core, focusing more on the definition of his muscles instead of strength training. It definitely showed what kind of exercises that he invested a lot of his time into. “Well, I came from the Ueitawa region, if you ever heard of that. Though, I haven’t been there for long. I actually been moving around quite a bit myself.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care for a swim? [Koy]   Care for a swim? [Koy] Empty

Back to top Go down

Care for a swim? [Koy]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next