Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:02 am

Sentinel would listen to the others converse, Hyde and Naomi went and listed off some of the items they had in their possession. Good to see that someone else covered healing items, so they should have all their bases covered in regards to any situation they should encounter. He was surprised to see Sharaku very cheery and steal a piece of sushi from Hyde. It seems as though this meeting was actually bringing a surprising side of everyone here...well except for maybe Hyde and himself. Then again, he is an android, so what changes were they really expecting from a being made of circuity and metal parts? "Your sudden happiness reminds me of Maria, perhaps some small part of her rubbed off on you?" He would say smiling only a little bit.

When Hyde mentioned going to the police, Sentinel would look at him with some concern, "I have to express some concern with this plan as well Hyde. If you reveal the supernatural events they will not believe you and any credibility you have would be destroyed. Furthermore, you have to be very careful with information you give out, they might consider you a person of interest and stick people to follow you. That means you can't just magically disappear and appear by going into the alternate worlds. If you are going to do it be very careful, but I cannot fully recommend this action."

(I can't think or post tonight...I don't know why.)
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 am

Sharaku would give Hyde a 'really?' look, almost wanting to laugh at his words. Changed, huh? That was not the case here. He was just....well, what was he doing...? Hm, let's just say he didn't want to look too grumpy. Since he was in a fairly good mood, this wasn't hard to pull off, and it wasn't like he was going to bother people with the truth. He wasn't always how he seemed to be, after all. ''Depends. I still can't say I'm a fan of rocks'', he would answer leisurely, still leaning against the table. Hyde and his trips, it was funny he was thinking about that right now. And it seemed Hyde was not the only one catching onto this. Sharaku couldn't really even begin to compare himself to Maria out of all people, but he would give Sentinel points for a creative statement, that was a sure thing.

''That is a subject to consider.''
Well, maybe briefly. He couldn't see himself going to the extreme often, but he didn't want to go sour again right now. This 'meeting' had already had enough of that, did it not? Naomi was the only one not to directly comment on that, though she probably had her own opinion as well. Nevertheless, he was pretty much broken out of such silly thoughts when Hyde brought up a more serious matter up into the air again. The police? That was...a little lame, was it not? Sharaku couldn't really believe they would bite this kind of story, with the hook and all. And it seemed he wasn't the only one....Or let's say, it was time to hope that Naomi wasn't going to smash Hyde again. Sentinel disgreed as well...and, well, he couldn't really say he was for it either. Not right at this point. ''I suppose I agree to disagree. It might sound helpful to have the police on our side, yes. As you say, it's all if. You have no idea if they would humor you, and I sincerely doubt it. If you rattle about the supernatural, they might just as well think you're messing around with them. I wouldn't say this is really a good idea, even if it may sound so. There are many possible consequences that would not benefit us at all. It is your choice, but if I were you, I would not.'' Hyde was sure way too easygoing at times. Yes, help was appreciated, but only when it was for sure. Dealing with cops is always a trifle matter, and doubly so in a situation like this one. Sharaku definitely did not want to get himself involved with the police now. He didn't think it would do any good for him. Ugh, why did this have to come up now....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:47 am

Hyde nodded his head, but he was till going to try. Maybe something would come out of this somehow? “Well, there Is always a chance that something might come out of it. Don’t worry I won’t say any names besides my own, I’ll take full responsibility for this. I just can’t help but to think that if I wasn’t to try, I wouldn’t be fully weighing our options. Something we missed or learning something new, or it could all backfire on me. “ Hyde takes a small sigh. “ I can at least promise that if it doesn’t work, I won’t try anything like this again. I always try to keep my expectations of people as high as possible, thinking little of them would also mean underestimating them. Now that I think about it, this is a stupid idea I admit it.” Hyde would then give a small laugh as he started to put the cups away. “Anyway, I need to head to the velvet room to buy some gear. I got a bit weaker, but there is a long story about that. For right now, the least I can do is compensate.

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Naomi would raise her eyes in suspicion at Hyde, “You got weaker?” How was that possible? She and Sharaku had gotten stronger from their last adventure, but Hyde hd gotten weaker? She had to hear the explanation for this one, “You may want to give us the short answer, or I’m counting it as a ‘he didn’t tell us’ moment.” She would give him a knowing stare, reminding him of her earlier threat. Forget his idea of going to the police. She needed an explanation for that. She thought they each deserved an explanation for what was happening with Hyde. If he was weaker, they needed to know why so they could back each other up. This wasn’t something that just affected him.

((Sorry for the short post. My muse is fading and I can’t think of anymore))
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Well....at least Hyde was willing to take responsibility if he failed, and the plan backfired.....granted that wasn't exactly confidence inspiring. It was evident he was trying really hard to help out and do his best, but he was really digging his own grave at times. Not to mention he admitted to it being a stupid idea, then why was he still intending on going through with it? ......The android would just have to come to accept that some humans were the living definition of the word stubborn. Oh well, humans were rather odd that way to be quite honest. Oh well, all humans are different therefore he should come to expect this with Hyde. However, what he said next was even more curious to the android.

Hyde got weaker? How, was it possible that their power could decline due to it not being used? Did Hyde get hit by some kind of special attack? The android would run through various scenarios, and would nod when Naomi asked for the short answer, "Yes, knowing why you are weaker could help us understand your reasoning a bit more."

((Tired muse is tired))
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:41 am

Still going to do it? Well, that was Hyde allright. Even though Sharaku was not particularly pleased by this conclusion, he wasn't going to butt in. As they say, you reap what you sow. The redhead wanted to give it a try on his own, then he would face the consequences as well. He had no reason to try and put the teen down, as long as he didn't get dragged into it himself personally. You understand a mistake easier when you have to correct it, than if someone punches you for voicing the idea. It was a bit of a cruel philosophy, but life does not always give you a break when you ask for it. ''Your call.'' He had nothing more to say to that.

When Hyde said he was weaker at the moment, Sharaku would raise an eyebrow at him. This was a little confusing. Why would he be telling them something that sounded rather important just now? It appeared as if Hyde was not truly concerned by whatever was the cause of this....whatever it was supposed to be. But..just what? He seriously wasn't connecting the dots right now. It did not really make sense. The other two inquired about it, most likely not understanding either. ''It might be for the better. Because, you're just being rather confusing right now.'' A lot. One moment, he talks about his 'stupid' idea to tell the cops, and another he just casually says he's getting stuff becasue he's gotten weaker. Where is the...point in that? Because if there was one...Sharaku had lost it long ago.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:16 pm

“Short version…right…” Hyde would say quietly as he stopped what he was doing and cleared his throat. “I had another dream about a book and some kind of white room. It was actually an old and strange document. “The document would merely state several messages. The first was as follows: "....Signing this, I hereby agree to take all responsibility for my actions alone...." Near the bottom of said contract where a line would be for one to sign it, one final sentence would be right above it, clear as day: "...I chooseth this fate of my own free will..." Hyde then takes a deep breath. “Then it said that…. Umm…..well…. …………………….on the bright side, I got this cool new power that allows me to use the bonds I made with you guys to access other personas. Though, I never tried it, and I don’t know how to do it. I haven’t seen combat in a while, and my body feels a little strange to be honest. “ Hyde skipped the part about dying for now, that was too depressing and still hard for Hyde to understand himself. “Well, I signed it, and I met with Igor again. Now my fate is geared towards my own answer towards the meaning of life, thought I had my own question. My question was “What happens after you die?” It seems hard to find that answer, but yea. Long story short, that’s the honest truth. I just have to get used to it is all… sorry for the inconvenience. I can still fight, I’ll make sure not to waste this gift or hold you guys back.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Okay. She officially thought that Hyde was one screw short of a working clock. He signed something that changed his power to be based off the bonds he made with them. What did that even mean? Oh. And, he was searching for the answer of what came after life. They really were part of a bad B-movie, “Maybe it’s just me, but I think part of my brain just exploded out of confusion.” She would stand up from the table, and stretch, “So with that, I think I’d better leave. A lot to process and a short time to do it.” They could probably all use some time to relax before their lives got hectic again, “I’ll see you all around. If you need me, you have my number.” She grabbed her parasol and headed outside, making sure to cover her head and she walked through the sun. Even taking the subway, home was a long ways away.

{EXIT}

((I think I’ve hit a wall with this topic, so I’m out))
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 2:25 am

Hyde would explain a story of how he became a bit weaker through signing a contract, and the story made little sense. Not to mention it was quite ambiguous as well, got stronger through bonds. Well that seemed as though it was saying the level of friendship, or something? This android didn't know, but that was the best guess, and even that was a simple theory. What was the whole part about this question, what happens after someone dies? The android would be unable to answer that, he didn't exist until he was created, and when he died he would simply be broken until adequate repairs were made. "I'm not sure how I can help you Hyde, but I think this question you are supposed to be searching for is something you will have to find on your own. I cannot answer it due to my nature." He didn't feel the need to go any further than that. He would stand and give Hyde a nod, "I propose we bring this meeting to an end, and Hyde I'm sure you will do your very best to help us. I never doubted that, but if you will excuse me I must go attend to errands and process the information we have gathered." With that said he would wave everyone goodbye and then depart for the subway.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:04 am

Why couldn't Hyde speak in a less messy way once in a while? Sharaku wasn't sure if this was making sense or wasn't. A contract and stuff. How did all of those things even connect together? That, and he always had a hard time distinguishing what was serious and what was just an overexaggeratetion when it came to the redhead. It was just impossible at times. Which meant that he was only confused by this. What, and how? It seemed he wasn't the only one either as Naomi just blew out and decided to leave. Well, that was one way of dealing with this. ''.......'' Sentinel tried a few helpful words before announcing an end himself. Maybe that was a good idea. He was kinda stuck anyway. ''I think...I'll just keep this in mind.'', he simply didn't know what to say. How would he? He barely understood what was Hyde reffering to. Also, everyone was leaving. ''I suppose this means we're off. I'll see you later then.'', he would conclude after the other two already cleared out. And guess he would too....It wasn't like he had anything more to say at the moment. He was starting to get too confused for that...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:44 am

"Well..... that went well...." Hyde would say as he started to close the shop by himself.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]   Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting [Naomi/ Safi/ Sentinel]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3