Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:34 pm

So, they weren't discussing that anymore? Fine for now. As much as Sharaku wanted to know what was Shun's reason for this in reality, ignoring it meant he wouldn't have to explain anything yet. He wasn't sure how would the younger react if he were to tell him the truth. Even a half lie, which would be more likely at this point. He definitely wouldn't go for an actual truth unless he was aware that Shun knew stuff about the supernatural. And that, he was not yet. And who knew for how long. And even if, it was still rather questionable. He did not do storytelling without a reason, or purpose.

When Shun said he would take it himself if it was not wanted, he would earn himself an amused sideways glance. ''Did you not say that you probably wouldn't be the best to take care of a cat before? Changed your mind already?'', he would ask, not in a jibing maner though. He was simply curious as to what brought this sudden interest...in that particular type of cat. Then, Shun laughed a bit at his previous statement about hair, and point out some stuff, making him huff a bit, without even realizing it. Yeah, so he was apparently funny, eh? Ha, be it then. ''Oh, it is not. It just likes to ignore my orders.'', he would mutter in mock dissapointment in regards to the comment about length. He wasn't put down by it though, Shun was somewhat right after all. His hair was not really long (Not yet at least >w>), so it probably did look a bit lame for him to complain. ''Also, should I take it you're offering assistance?'', he would poke in a light tone, a moment later, when the second part of Shun's retort hit him. It wasn't hard to take it that way. Though, he was mostly joking around at the moment. ''....Maybe I could handle...'', he would admit eventually, back to the cat discussion, as he moved closer to the feline in question, bending down a bit to be on eye level with the cage, peering at the cat with his own piercing eyes. Hm, that depended on if the cat liked HIM well enough. He could work with a few scratches here and there, but if the feline decided he was a good object to let out frustration on, he'd have to reconsider. Even he could only take so much.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:11 am

Yes, I did say that. You could think of this one as specially adorable, enough to make me change my mind. — He released a good-humored short laugh before going on with the current subject. — Besides, my point stands still. It doesn't prevent me from wanting it. — He'd reply to Sharaku's questioning, bending down a bit, placing his hands at his knees, in order to give the animal a better look. Good thing this cat wasn't prone to a violent behavior that'd make him jump at the cage's walls; this way, he could stare as much as he wanted at his silky, voluminous black hair, and his penetrating golden eyes... The more he watched it, the more charming that cat would seem to him, and Shunnosuke wasn't by any means interested in having the animal to pet and take care of, but  instead, in having a pretty little thing to exhibit at home and call "his", like a product. Call it futile and shallow, but certain habits are just hard to let go.

Exactly. I can take care of you. — He said, to Sharaku's playful remark,  with a self-assertive smile, fully aware of how he phrased that sentence at first. Clearly it was an intentional provocation by Shun; however, he wouldn't take long for him to amend the words that came out in order to avoid any situation that'd make him regret a little teasing. Considering what he know of his companion's behavior and personality, Sharaku would probably take it lightly as usual instead of killing the mood like before, but you never know...after the previous screw up, he wasn't so sure anymore, and all thanks to Hyde, the one responsible for infecting his composed soul with a groundless paranoia. — I mean, of it for you. — The student added finally, referring to his hair, in a giggly manner. As simple as the scene of Sharaku's cautious interaction with the Tiffany cat was, it evoked in him some sort of contemplative emotion and he just couldn't not smile to that, a feeling that'd intensify when he stepped aside.

Apparently your mind is set. Perhaps I should call one of the workers to notify this is the one while you get to know each other? — He asked, despite the soft play tone in the last part of that question, the student's intention was far from that of mockery. In all honesty, he was...satisfied. Sharaku really seemed the "giant gentle type with a soft spot for small animals". He should take note of that for further reference, absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:03 am

Adorable, eh? That sure was one way to put it. Still, Sharaku couldn't say Shun was wrong about that, even if he would not choose that specific word to sum it up be it on him. ''So, you like adorable things?'', he would ask, with a light laugh. Really, that was a characteristic which sounded pretty off when stamped onto the younger, yet his statement made it seem that way. Then again, you never know until you see. Even a deranged killer could like cute stuff. It wasn't...that farfetched per se. As much as he found it hard to put it in equation to Shun.

As busy as he was with his thoughts and useless assumptions, Shun's remark was impossible to miss. That being said, even if the younger made a swift correction, for reasons unknown, it did not change the fact that it earned him a very amused laugh. Oh dear, that was so both spot on and horribly off as well, that it was just impossible not to laugh. Screw the reaction, this was just so damn funny he'd choke himself if he were to try and be silent. ''Hah....Well, whichever of the two you actually mean....Feel free to try, if you think you can handle.'', he would eventually huff out, after calming down from his sudden amusement high. Jesus, this whole thing was so genius in more ways than one, and he was actually being serious with himself for once. With Shun, on the other hand, it was questionable. It was a half invitation to do as he wished, but with the laugh and all, he had no idea how seriously would the younger take him. Oh well, he was not particularly insistent on anything. That, and he enjoyed the 'hide and seek' so far. For a younger man, this one surely made for intriguing small talks.

''Ah...'', he would look away from the cat briefly, and zero in on Shun when the teen popped the question. ''Why not? Go ahead, while I make my attempts to avoid any possible claw marks.'', he would eventually respond, giving a small smile. In reality, he was not expecting the cat to jump him, but precaution was always good...even if only in words...and being voiced only for his amusement. Well, technically...fuck precautions, as he hadn't been any serious about it in the first place. This was surely turning out to be interesting. Turning back, he blinked at the cat a few times, wondering the consequences of this. Oh, the cat shouldn't be worried, he was no where near an irresponsible guy when it came to things like these. After all, he did not really enjoy seeing people or any living beings unhappy without deserving it, thanks to his own past. The only thing to be worried about was his own sanity. He was used to sitting duck in his apartment on his own for far too long. A change was something he couldn't predict the outcome of...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 6:18 pm

You could say that. Though I could say my conception of "adorable" varies from the common sense. — And it's true. Shunnosuke was used to like classy, imposing things, ranging from clothes to animals as well. While "cute" for most people would be a suitable word for pandas, koalas and general domestic animals, like most preferred cat breeds, Shunnosuke would turn his head from those and rather address the adjective to lionesses, cougars, some birds of prey and the less adored domestic breeds. Like a hairless Sphinx or a too hairy Tiffany cat.

For once, he didn't have a proper response to the man's teasing thrown back at him...except the thought if Sharaku's reply was a dare, or a double dare or rather, an invitation. He wasn't expecting that response, for sure, and while still processing what have been just heard, the teen was a bit skeptical about the true meaning of those words. Probably it was just another one of his jokes, but...looking from another standpoint, he did say before he'd be able "to handle him long term", didn't he? At least that's what Shun took from his statement, it's only natural thing for him to get his hopes up high.

With Sharaku's last permissive comment, Shun nodded immediately. — Sure, just wait here for a minute and I'll be back in no time. — He said, walking backwards to the reception desk, with the biggest of the smiles. After a moment, the same employee who managed to meet him in first place reappeared, portraying a forced expression of amiability. Of course the teen saw through it, yet it wasn't something to be bothered about. Not when you're happy enough with your date...even if your mate doesn't know it's a date.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Good to know. That in mind, everyone has a different view of what common sense is. What was it, really? Sharaku himself would probably be caught using the word adorable to describe something...only in his dreams. How far from common sense was he then? Cute, maybe once in a blue moon, but adorable was not frequented in his vocabulary, except for situations in which he echoed it, like here. Point was, everyone thought differently in the first place. ''Many things vary from common sense, do they not?'', he would voice in a rhetorical way, probably sounding a bit random at that point. He was in a sort of contemplative mood though. That, and there wasn't much for him to say on the matter. And maybe he just didn't want to repeat the word adorable again. A fair excuse as well.

Surprisingly enough, Shun did not respond to his comment. Cat got his tongue, eh? Sharaku actually expected at least something, no matter from what type of standpoint. Was this too much for the younger to proccess? Ah, either way, he had no reason to be fazed. Sometimes, it was hard to bounce back after all, and he woudln't deny that. In all honesty, he had initially been surprised that Shun was thowing back at him as much as he was, so periods of silence did not bother him badly. It was still better than with most, so he wasn't complaining exceptionally. ''No? Alright.'', he would shake his head lightly in amusement. Of course, it can still be slightly dissapointing to get no response, but....he's already handled things much worse than a bit of ignorance or any of the like.

''Very well.''
, he would nod when Shun went to take his momentary leave, before turning back again. Well, this was surely going to be fun. 'This better not come back to bite me later...', his thoughts wandered vaguely, as he poked a finger in the cage absentmindedly. Yes, he had to admit a pet sounded like a good idea for him. On the other hand, how would it work out, hm? He was really hoping the cat would turn out to be friendly. The plan was not to get any more scratches than he already kept getting from Shadows whenever he got involved with any of the like. But...stupid thought, really. A cat was obviously not nearly as dangerous as Shadows, and he should know that, if nothing else. Please. Why was he even letting such foolish ideas run through his head, he never knew....
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Past some short moments realizing the typical protocol related to the purchase — something he'd been used to by now —, the boy returned to Sharaku's company, with a broad and satisfied smile upon his face, followed by the very same employee he's been dealing with since the beginning. Nothing like a bit of shopping to put him in high spirits...even if it's pet shopping.

We're done now. You can take it home already! — He said, clapping once cheerfully. — Think of it as a gift. From me. — Of course, by saying that, the least he expected was a bit of acknowledgement for his efforts. He wasn't used to being benevolent to most people and spending his father's credit card for free on them, but this time he had a good reason for doing so: as much as his intentions had its fair share of whimsies, the teen really wanted to please Sharaku, or at least make him a little bit happy and a little less lonely. And besides, it's not like he was a cheapskate. That cat wasn't so expensive, too...at least, not as much as other breeds; so there wasn't any reason for not doing it in first place, right? Those inner reflections aside, he stared at the older fellow with almost sparkling eyes, waiting for a thankful reaction.

Weakness (for the first time I get to use it, lol):
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Sharaku had been quite lost in his thoughts by the time Shun has come back, and he barely managed not to make a jump when he heard the younger speaking seemingly out of nowhere, thanks to his zoning out. Which would have been in no way pleasant, taking his current position in mind. That, however was the least of his worries at the moment. Shun writing this off as a gift was not unpleasant, after all, why would it? Gifts are nice, yes. On the other hand, Sharaku was not exactly a fan of taking things for free. It made him a bit itchy. It's like the feeling that you sorta owe somebody, and he did not enjoy that very much. He would be silent for a while, taking a few moments to come up with something decent to ease the little problem, occupying himself with getting at the cat meanwhile, so it wouldn't seem like he was quiet on purpose. As much as he actually was.

Thankfully, the cat did not appear to want to jump him, and was fairly content with simply watching for now, which was both good and not. Good, as in he didn't have to deal with any trouble. Bad, on the side of having no more distraction to think about his answer. It would be lame to make awkward silence out of this. Well, what the heck should he do...? He would run a hand through his hair out of habit, vaguely realizing that it was already dry after all that time. Also....'Ah.' Well, this was in no way a thought out plan, but it would probably work. If only to ease his slight frustration at not being able to pay back in a plausible way at the moment. It would have to wait, but that was good enough for him. He would finally react, giving a relaxed smile to the younger, as he walked rather close to him with a few long strides. ''Ah, I suppose I should be saying...Thank you very much.'' As much as it wasn't what he'd usually do in a situation like this. ''However, I'd rather....Would you care to meet me sometime later...?'', he would suggest, trailing off, not giving a reason as to why though, choosing to leave it a secret for now. It was more entertaining to leave Shun guessing, and he would most likely not tell even if the teen chose to inquire. He was not happy that he had to solve it like this, so he might as well dig some fun out of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:14 pm

At first, Shun find that sudden proximity a bit...sudden. Not like he would complain, though; it's just there isn't a better word to describe it.  For a moment, he even considered the possibility of Sharaku rejecting his well-behaved intentions and leaving without saying anything. While he wouldn't show, deep within he'd begun to feel slightly desperate. When Sharaku showed his gratitude, Shun could smile softly, relieved. Good thing it was a false alarm and his plan, after all, worked just as he envisioned it. The student couldn't know, however, how well his schemes would work. Is Sharaku really that thankful to invite him on a date himself? Another date? An official one??

Of course! Whenever you want...wherever you want. — He'd say, with a happy grin upon his lips. That moment, the look on his face would be similar to that of a child who had earned the best of gifts, or maybe a shoujo protagonist who finally found herself noticed by her adored sempai — except in this case, he was way above any shoujo protagonist's standards, of course, and his "sempai"...was really someone worth the shame of undergoing such childlike situation. He wouldn't even care to ask about the "I'd rather" sentence, leaving that incomplete as it is. Whatever Sharaku had in mind when he deliberately decided to interrupt it, it could only be something good, of course.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Awesome, everything according to plan so far. With a plus as well, since Shun seemed overly happy about the idea, much to Sharaku's surprise. Though, admittedly, that was not what he had originally been aiming for. He just wanted a way to get back at Shun for the gift, but he wouldn't deny that the added bonus of the younger being eager about a meeting in future was fairly nice. At least he could be almost one hundred percent sure that Shun would come if he called, rather than trying to avoid him for whatever reason. That, and it was nice to know someone appreciated his company that much. It was fairly new for him. Well, Hyde hung around him a lot, but the redhead seemed to play friends with just about anyone, so he took his interest with a grain of salt most of the time.

''Perfect.'', he would say nonchalantly, with a light snap of his fingers, certainly feeling a lot better now that he didn't have to worry about owing Shun, as he was planning on fixing that in their next meet up. ''I shall let you know then, alright?'' Well, he figured it was on him, since he suggested it in the first place. That, and it was actually a refreshing thought to realize that he would actually be using his phone for something else than reading messages he recieved. How ironic. Oh well. That said, he would take a step back, not really wanting to probe the younger's personal space too much, now that he noted that he was actually pretty close this whole time. ''Well, want to do anything else here, or should we be off for now?'', he would ask after a moment. In all honesty, he had plenty of time to spare, so he was letting Shun decide on that. He could as well as stay if the other wanted. Really, he didn't know the word busy unless he was dealing with the supernatural....
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:25 am

And I shall be waiting —, Shun would say, still daydreaming about what he just heard. He couldn't believe his scheming was right in the spot — ok, he could believe it, after all, he almost never fails at elaborating plans to get what he wants and lash out retribuition upon those who threat him in some way or another, but this time it wasn't even an intricated one, and the results were better than he expected, considering he didn't have the full control of their whole interaction. To use his free time and "talents" for something beneficial felt surprisingly...good.

Oh, no. You're free to go if you have scheduled anything...or if you want to take a relaxed shower, since I ruined the previous one. — He laughed for a short period, in a light tone. Of course, he didn't feel any drop of remorse for doing so; as long as he was happy — and he obviously was, specially because it seemed Sharaku came as quick as he could after he received his message, which was an extra fuel for his joy rather than his non-existent guilt — there wasn't anything to be sorry about.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:26 pm

''It is a deal then.'' Sharaku would smile lightly, when Shun confirmed he'd be waiting. Hopefully, the younger would be ok with waiting for a while. Maybe. Sharaku didn't want to jinx himself, but he never knew when would Hyde decide to whisk him away for some supernatural whatever. That was the only serious threat to his free time. And one reason why he couldn't truly plan ahead lately. Which meant that he did not know as to when would he be making good on his call out yet. Oh, what can you do...But, he'll at lest try not to take ages. That would be pretty rude of him.

Ahaha, as if he had something planned up. Man, that was a good joke, even if not intended. Yep, he sure had something to do...and it was called 'nothing'. But he wasn't about to tell Shun that. ''Ah, I believe I still have plenty of time for now. And I can't say you really interrupted me. I, for one, don't take my phone into water, so it isn't like I had noticed until afterwards.'', he would shrug lightly. In all honesty, he wasn't in the mood for another shower anyway. And his hair finally dried up. Why in hell would he want to go and get it wet again so soon? Thanks, but no thanks. But, he supposed he could as well go. He did in fact have to deal with some kitty things now, did he not? Sounded like plenty of fun....''However, I suppose I shall take the advice this time.'', he would smile shortly. ''Which means, see you later.'' With that said, he would give Shun a small wave with his free hand before walking out. Off to kitty trouble!

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:25 pm

As Sharaku left the shop, under Shun's confident and happy stare, one of the shop workers, precisely the one who've been assisting the student the whole time, asked him if he could still be of any help for the boy. It's a basic behavior of him, to offer assistance even though he didn't really want to deal with that type of customer. This made Shun tilt his head in a reflexive posture before he could come with a proper response:
Actually...you can. — He said, delivering to the employee a rather mischievous smile. — I want one too, for myself. Sooo...

The poor man sighed and put on his best smile to deal with that situation over again, and considering his customer's disposition for shopping, it's probably gonna be a long day for him...

Exit.~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Sharaku and Shunnosuke's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Following stat goes up by 4 points.

Shunnosuke:

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]   Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet Shop Boys [Sharaku]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2