Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Delicious Scent (Open to 3)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:25 pm

''Never said you would have to, just that you can, since you seem rather bothered by assumptions. Feel free to not mind me.'' Sharaku was getting somewhat bored by this particular subject anyway. They were just tossing back and forth, and not getting anywhere. Besides, half of normal speech was usually assuming, unless you were a machine or something that knows absolutely everything. One would have to be omnipotent to be able to avoid it completely. It was simply useless to argue on this matter, and he didn't enjoy fights he couldn't really win very much. It was...whatever. Glasses was back to ordering more food, and he couldn't really care less. Except for the fact that he himself would probably feel sick if he had to stuuf that much into himself. He couldn't really see the point, even if the food was good. That didn't mean you had to eat a mountain, did it?

When the blackhaired teen tried to stomp on him again, he would recieve a halfhearted shrug, along the lines of 'Am I supposed to be bothered?'. ''Your call. I don't particularly care as to what you think anyway.'' Why should he? Everyone was entitled to their own opinion, and if the other had a problem with his japanese, then so be it. As far as he was aware, if he was good enough to get by in Japan, it didn't really matter if someone, apparently British, as the teen said felt like it didn't suit their tastes. To everyone their own. ''Also, I'm afraid I was too busy taking in your petty insults to actually get a good enough look. Excuse me for not noticing right away.'', he would comment to the 'hundred percent British' statement. Though, he was neither sarcastic, nor particularly offended. His tone was..moreso dry. Something like 'Look elsewhere if you think I am going to give a damn about your flowery talk any more than I already did'. Really, as time went, he cared less and less. Unless Glasses came up with something very creative, or started pursuing a more 'normal' conversation, he was most likely not getting any more lively reactions to his words. Sharaku normally enjoyed a good back and forth, but something about the teen's ways was simply making him rapidly loose the interest. It was...just not very satisfying anymore. Maybe he actually had some sort of limit, even if he didn't realize it. Pokes and jabs were fun, but when you can't get anything else than that, it just gets too repetitive. That, and his interest could be fickle at times.

Back to Shun. The look the younger had given him was a bit suspicious, and he was sort of wondering just what was he going to have to answer to for a brief moment. He could surely think of many 'amusing things'. Which was why he was a little surprised that Shun went with the current flow afterwards. But he wasn't going to complain. Maybe there was something he was missing? Either way, he hadn't? For some reason he had a feeling he had mentioned that before at some point. Well, either way, it wouldn't hurt to answer. ''Well, to make it simple. I'm from Portugal. I had lived several years in Japan, and as you say, I've moved here recently. Anything else...?'', he answered rather casually, though his tone turned a bit curious by the end. He had a feeling Shun wanted to ask something else, but he couldn't figure it out. Well, he was probably going to be none the wiser until the younger actually went out with it. Or maybe he was just being played with. That would be rather amusing to consider. However, slightly irritating as well. He didn't enjoy being on the recieving end of such very much. He would rather have it the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Shun cleared her throat loud and clear. Judging by Sharaku's reply to Yuugi, that conversation would go back to the previous animosity state. He couldn't identify what's wrong with Yuugi, but he was turning into a really unpleasant company right now keeping up with that rude act all the time. He could perfectly understand Sharaku; if it happened to him instead, Shun wouldn't be quiet about it either — probably he'd have an even more arrogant answer than that of the taller man, but perhaps he was just trying to avoid further conflicts without backing down enough to make Yuugi think he's the winner in some sort of moral superiority dispute.

British? Who would tell, huh? — He raised an eyebrow, chuckling at that statement, moderately interested. Obviously he weren't convinced by; Shun's father was a genuine british man and if it weren't for him noticing the playful tone in Yuugi's voice, perhaps that would be something he could relate to. — Exercise your british man side and behave like a gentleman for once, would you do that for me? — He asked with a bit of diplomacy in his voice, grabbing the fork and swirling it amidst the noodles, like a child who doesn't want to eat anymore and find in it some sort of pastime. His eyes, however, would stay still at Yuugi's face, just like his cocksure smile.

On a side note, that wasn't really important. Sure, he was curious as to why Yuugi insisted on being a jerk as it was starting to turn really annoying now, and why Sharaku sort of exploded moments before, but well, he could let that subject sink. Sharaku answered him, after all.

Oh right! I do recall you mentioned that to me before. I picture Portugal as a hot place there, am I right? — Well, judging from Sharaku's unusual skin tone, and of course Portugal's position in the globe, it's only natural for him to deduce that place had a usually high temperature and sunny weather, or at least higher than Azores's. — As a matter of fact, my mother is japanese. But my father is a genuine british man. — He'd smile briefly to Yuugi's face after stating his family's heritage before going on with the topic. — Japan is indeed a nice place, I've been there a few times on vacations, but not very...warm to foreigners, so to speak. I hope you didn't have a hard time during your stay there. — It was a genuine concern. Add their xenophobia to their clear consensus about their beauty standards that privileged fair skins over dark skinned people and there you have bullying taken to an extreme level. He could only hope it was not Sharaku's case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:25 pm

"I will." Was the only thing he said to the man, before he began ignoring him. Sharaku was not the most pleasant person and the interest he sparkled in the beginning, before all the ruckus and now his blase behavior, was gone. Koy did not have any motives to talk to him directly or indirectly at the moment, and would not so if there wasn't anything that made him change his idea.
The younger, as the taller would manage to even bother to speak again, would just stare at him blankly with the most bored expression, yawning in the middle of his speech discreetly. Should he really care too pay any attention? Did he not say the boy could ignore him from now on? He couldn't be bothered anymore about anything he had to say. Surprisingly, this time Shun would comment something about it too. "Oh please, can't you see? I'm totally British. Golden locks, blue eyes and all. Tall, strong and long beard, that's all me!"Laughing after all that babblery was what he did. That was fun to do, at least! "Oh please. That's no fun! You have your gentleman already, why another one?" Completing the phase with an eye smile, before looking away to see if his food was coming as that was really more interesting than lying about his heritage. He had the feel it would, and the smell hit his nose as soon as it arrived. The food distracted him from the other two, as he would dedicate himself to tasting all the unique flavors.Everything in this one was very simple and commom for someone who eat ramen on a contant basis, but there was still something in the mi he could not put his finger on, yet. He would just stop his internal glee when Shunnosuke's voice hit his ears talking about his heritage. So he was a British descendant huh? Interesting. He would just gesticulate, after stop eating briefly, like he was drinking a cup of tea with a smile on his face before shifting his focus again to the food, eating it more slowly this time and just observing quietly the others.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:09 pm

Well, whatever floated his boat. Sharaku did not really care that Glasses chose to actually ignore him. What for, if the teen didn't have anything to say, except his 'not so engaging' remarks? He totally had no reason to make the blackhaired one speak again right now. Besides, it seemed like someone enjoyed 'speaking' with their food more than with actual living beings. How ironic. At least food probably enjoyed the attention it was recieving. Hypothetically. That said, he had no problem with playing ignore. If that was what the other wanted, sure, feel free to turn into air and float away, and he wouldn't care one bit. Not unless there was something in it for him. He did not chase after hopeless cases after all. It was not worth it in his book.

Which is why he would completely ignore the not so subtle yawning, as well as the darkhaired's comment back at Shun, choosing to rather pay attention to the other of his table comrades. The conversation wasn't exactly lively, but at least it was normal...fairly. ''Mostly. As far as I remember.'' Well, it was moreso a guess. It's been really long since he's been in Portugal, so he couldn't discern the weather for sure. Though, it was generally warm there, as far as his memories went. When Shun voiced out concerns about the hospitality of Japan, he would give him a rather....blank stare for a few moments. Ugh, well. Normal people weren't really the problem there. He didn't dislike Japan for what it was, but he couldn't really say he enjoyed himself there. Especially during certain few years to be exact. But, he wouldn't really blame that on Japan being Japan. That wouldn't be fair. Still, unpleasant memories were relevant, no matter what. ''I don't think Japan itself is the problem there....'', he would mutter, a bit distressed. ''Either way, nothing to worry about. It is a fairly nice country, I'd say. They do have a lot of interesting stuff.'', he would turn the mood around rather sharply. It was probably too obvious, but better than seeming upset. Enough of that for today. He would accompany his last few sentences with a small smile, though it was questionable whether he was sincere with that. You never know....
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Shunnosuke rolled his eyes after Yuugi's comment. Oh well. He wouldn't say that little acting wasn't funny, it even made him chuckle a bit restrainedly as much as it would be offensive for someone who shared some pride over one's heritage, but the second comment about “having his own gentleman” was everything but a remark he'd like to hear in front of Sharaku. Probably, the student would say so himself, but only when chit-chating with girl friends in his own clique, not in front of the man  he held some crush on. On the other hand, while most teenagers in the same situation would face that as a mood-change embarrassing situation, Shunnosuke simply cleared his throat and advised Yuugi with a surprising calm but still good-humored reply — the awkward comment struck him, but the student just wouldn't let it show.

Really, Yuugi...stop. I wouldn't want to change my table just because you can't stand human contact. I know most nerds are aloof and socially inapt, but make an effort, will you? — And after that, he turned to Sharaku with a bit of an awkward smile, thinking what the taller one would think of that stupid comment. Good thing is that he probably wasn't too concerned about it. More like the second subject, in regards to his past experience in Japan, had all of his attention, and not in a positive manner. The teenager couldn't really tell what was the problem exactly, but it was obvious to him there was one, implied by Sharaku's words. Perhaps the younger stepped out of line and reached what seemed to be a rather touchy subject, what would be enough of a reason to freak out a little. Well, Sharaku recovered from it quite quickly and soon he was smiling again althought not sporting the best of reactions, which was pretty suspicious on its own. — Forgive me, it wasn't my intention. — He said, looking back to him and placing a hand at his thigh for a tiny moment, as a good-natured gesture of comfort.

Well, now you mentioned the interesting stuff they have there...indeed, japanese girls have a lot of curious different styles to dress, it's pretty unique. I promised to myself I would go to Harajuku during my next vacations and meet the core of japanese fashion with my own eyes. Care to join me? — He sported a mellow, yet mischievous smile with that idea. While it'd sound pretty weird for most people to be invited to a trip to another country, Shunnosuke was already used to international tours and making acquaintances in the high class coterie, thanks to his family business and lifestyle endorsing that practice, mainly for arranged marriages or finantial alliances. And besides, Sharaku wouldn't necessarily have to say "yes" as it was a comment made to lighten up the tone and return the friendly atmosphere in the table. — You should come too, Yuugi. I'm sure you'll find more of your people there. Otaku, right? — This time, Shunnosuke had no intention to belittle Yuugi whatsoever. He was more like looking forward to his response; it was the first time the teenager befriended someone who wouldn't catch his attention and be one of his “friends”, and therefore he displayed a certain curiosity, like meeting someone from another country...except the social differences in this case are more like “from another galaxy”, as he held little interest in animes and popular japanese culture beyond his family background would allow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:12 am

If he didn't was smart enough to catch the little innuendos about his way of speech and personality left by Shun based on their previous and this contact, he would say he was still playing around, but something seemed different, even on the way he answered this time. Maybe he took it too seriously. But if he did, there was just one thing that justified it. That it was true. "...Interesting." He smiled a little mischievously, trying to hide it eating a little more, but it was sure an interesting thing to see. Well, Sharaku did seem to fit the "rich aura" Shunnosuke tried to pass with the way he behaved himself, but for Koy it was a poor choice nonetheless.

He would just breathe in deeply with the now evident demonstration of what he just "discovered", even if the slimmer boy had already hinted at that some times during all that but everything just seemed to take a place now. He limited himself to the pleasures of his food, which was not something minor. He could feel everything so well with the other two not interfering in his eating now! he could really taste the chewy but firm texture of the noodles and the broth together with the half egg he just picked up was sure delicious!

He was just finishing last bite of the egg when his name was mentioned again. Although that was just a way of socializing, it sparkled some older memories about Japan and how some things, not related to him specifically but to his family in general, and his tone and focus seemed a little more serious. " I shall pass you invitation as I think my business in Japan has already been attended. Have fun there, thought, you'll have a blast. And I'm not an Otaku, I'm a Geek, or they say that about my behavior. " he completed everything with a faint smile before coming back to the food, and everything seemed like it haven't happened, and he was just like moments ago eating and "discovering the colors of food" while letting the two interact freely.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:05 pm

Glasses was not a social person at all, eh? It seemed even Shun was starting to get tired of those comments. Sharaku had a feeling that the blackhaired one was actually aiming for that, to get left alone with his precious food. Really. It seemed like the teen would rather have a date with food than anyone else. When Shun turned back to him after the comment towards the other one, he would only offer him a slightly raised eyebrow. Sure, he didn't expect Shun to actually try and make Glasses shut up, but neither did he really care. Not anymore. And, now Shun was even saying sorry to him. Well, Sharaku could easily guess why, though he wouldn't say he liked it much. But, it wasn't like Shun even knew what this all was about. It could have been worse. ''It's fine.'', he would mutter, with a small smile. He didn't like taking apologies too much. Besides, it wasn't Shun's fault at all.

When Shun spoke about this whole trip to Japan thing, he would sigh a bit. Not responding immediately, he would wait for the other to give his answer first, which was negative. Well, he hadn't expected Glasses to want to go anywhere with a company he was having a problem to converse with. ''As interesting as that sounds, it might not be a good idea for me to go. I like taking risks once in a while, but I do still value my well-being at least to some extent.'', he would eventually answer, with a small shrug, and a rather indifferent expression. Either way, he probably just managed to confuse Shun with his words. After all, he didn't give any explanation to that, and it most likely sounded strange without any added info. That said, Japan was nice, but he didn't really think it was a place he should go back to. Much higher chance of running into people he would rather not see again...ever. Japan simply spelled trouble for him from a certain point in time, and probably would keep on being that way. ''Though, I suppose I could. But only for a short while, if.'', he would add after a moment. As irking as the idea of going back there was, he didn't want to sound too extreme right now. It wasn't like he'd die if he went....well, most likely. Meh, now that was not a good way to think....
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:57 am

"Well-being"? So something serious really did happened to Sharaku back in Japan. Perhaps his suspicions would lead him in the right track, and Sharaku was indeed bullied for the assumed reasons. Either way, it sure was a touchy subject, enough for him to expressing his desire to step there. As for Yuugi...he expected that sort of response already, although it left him slightly curious as to what "business" the boy had attended in that country...and what would be the difference of "otaku" and "geek", anyway. If anything, it'd make it easier to nickname him. Well, to each their own.

Oh? It wasn't meant to be serious. Though I feel ashamed that both of you reacted the same way and would reject a good willing offer. That's what you get when you try to do a selfless deed for once. — Shunnosuke said, shrugging that analysis off with a cordial smirk. He thought both guys would recognize that was just a playful remark to lighten up the mood, but well, what can one say in such situations? The student made sure by the way he spoke and his countenance he wasn't mad by the slightest possibility, but in all honesty, the teen felt sort of...displeased and frustrated. A rejection is a rejection and it was never a good thing even for silly stuff like a hint-dropping comment; still that occurrence wasn't that significant to make him drop his mood, in fact it was the least of his worries...

That said, there wasn't much left to do except finish his bowl for the last forkful, although by now his noodles would have cooled down considerably. Well, whatever. In a swirling hand motion, he grabbed whatever was left from his noodles with the fork and ate it, with a not very pleased volition. Should he be asked, even though he wasn't hungry, Shun would just say he dislikes unnecessary waste of food and, therefore, the money he paid it for. Once he was done, he'd clean his mouth once more with the folded napkin placed at his lap.  — I guess I'm satisfied for now. It was a pleasure to have lunch with you..."gentlemen". — He said with his typically mincing — and fake — smile. He had nearly no pleasure at all, thanks to the bad mood instaured in that table, but he wasn't too interested in arguing about how his lunch break was ruined. Plus, the thoughts of coming back to his house being haunting him and dropping the mood even more. Things you can't run from... — If you two won't order anything else, I'll probably ask for the bills. Sharaku? — He looked to the older man to make sure he had one more chance to change his mind. Wasn't he going to eat anything at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Oh wow, that was a surprise. So the man didn't want to go on a trip with Shun? Did the feelings the youger seemed to have was one-sided? Or did the experience in Japan the darker had was so negative to that point? Although he didn't rejected the offer completely... Well, maybe after what Shun said the man would reconsider. In fact, he even stopped eating a little bit after that just to give a questioning look to Shun. Why would he desire his company so avidly as to go on a trip with him after all, even if it was a joke? He sure puzzled the geek's mind sometimes.
Even if he didn't demonstrated it, he was a little bothered by the slender's comment. Well, he did want to seem rude, at least not this time, but he didn't have anything to say to it, because even if doing selfless deeds was a right thing and he wanted to express that, he never came back into his word. He just grunted after it and continued eating for a while, even if the commentary about gentlemanship made him giggle a little bit. The table seemed to fall on a bit of a silence as the majority was eating, and he did finish his meal quietly and before Shun, but waited for him to do so and to speak. "I will do the same." He completed, calling the waitress. If the man did order anything else she was going to be needed anyway, so the move was not to far fetched of him.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Not serious, eh? Still, a question warrants an answer does it not? Honestly, the teen couln't have expected them to just stay silent, even if faced with a not so serious question. Though, it kind of felt lame, considering how Shun spoke about a selfless offer. It wasn't that Sharaku really wanted to say no...but, he couldn't really bring himself to be excited about going there. And, it would probably be even worse to be dishonest and say he would love to go, mainly if it'd be rather obvious that he was forcing it. Which it most likely would have been, had he chosen to go for that tactic. While he had gotten over his past, it still didn't mean thinking about it in any way made him feel happy. He just knew how to shrug it off much more easily, rather than let it affect him too much. ''Serious or not, an answer is to be expected when you ask, no?'', he would comment, attempting to be sort of playful about it at the very least. Though, the current atmosphere was not very helpful to the case on hand. Even if Glasses was quiet, and not poking in right now. ''Either way...It isn't that I want to reject your offer. I do like to travel, actually.'', he would sort of try to explain. ''It's just...That I would rather not go to Japan specifically, If I can help it.'', he would shake his head slightly. That was the one place he would prefer to avoid for now. ''Anywhere else is okay with me though.'', he would give Shun a thin smile, leaving it at that for now. Shun was welcome to ask for reasons, if he wanted though. Whether he would get an answer was unknown so far.

''Was it?''
, he would respond leisurely, when Shun expressed his 'pleasure' about them being gentlemen. Usually, he did care about that, but honestly, it was rather impossible right here, with how things went. He was generally a nice person, but even he had his limits, thank you very much. And he was not above taking the opportunity to show so. Sweettalk? Sure, but only when it was at least somewhat deserved. ''It's fine, go ahead.'', he would nod calmly, when asked about bills and ordering. Honestly, he was even less interested in food as of now. With the directions and loops this talk had been taking, he was almost positive he would only get sick if he attempted to eat. It was simply a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Shunnosuke wouldn't push the subject forward. For a moment, he kept staring at Sharaku's face, trying to discover anything under that charming smile that would give it away, although he failed to read  the older one's emotions. Why such aversion to Japan was still a mistery to him, though he had some ideas in his mind. Either way, the teenager decided previously it's probably for the best to not inquire Sharaku about it right now. Not after the previous incident where the taller one reached his snapping point. Not in front of Yuugi, though, who was already mocking him for his quite obvious feelings.

And mainly, not after Sharaku justifying his choice. Shunnosuke didn't mean it to be a disapproval that would require his companion to explain himself, but it was a rather welcome response. Ah, he couldn't help but to smile a bit with some sort of cocky satisfaction at that reply, not only due to his self-centered portion, pleased by the fact Sharaku felt like he owed Shunnosuke an explanation (according to Shun's point of view), but because of the possibility of spending some time alone with him wasn't a far away possibility at all. By that point, the student was already daydreaming about the opportunity like any infatuated teenager — after all, despite the maturity he tried to add to his actions, he was still in his teen years. And probably he spent too much time with that rather composed but still silly smile on his face, to the point it needed their voices to snap him out of it.

Hm? Oh. Right, then. — The teenager replied, finally, putting the napkin back to his lap. When the waitress arrived, Shun would just tell her they're done, to bring the bills,  and finished by saying he'd pay with his credit card. Tiny moment aside, when the student would become quite thoughtful, after noticing those two wouldn't speak to each other, he decided to break the silence again: — If you two don't mind me asking, what are you two to going to do after this? Do you have any plans?

Last edited by Shunny on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:37 am

Shun was still very transparent when It came down to showing his emotions around, or at least this time. It was clean in his face that he was daydreaming about something, as he was looking directly at Sharaku for a long while before noticing it and that just means one thing nnormally. Koy couldn't help but have fun with that, laughing very discreetly before taking his time to talk to the waitress.
He did wait until the other was done to begin talking, being very pleasant and gentle, after all what happened there was not something that the restaurant would like to see repeated and he did wanted to come back there. He apologized for the ruckus caused before and complimented the food greatly, before promising not to disturb the restaurant again and to come many times after that one. ( It might have included a pointy, joking remark about the burst out from the older man, with a promise to come alone or with someone else next time, but he made sure to be extra cautious and let that be heard just to who it really mattered.) Of course he did made clear that he was going to pay for his food, in cash, and completed with a shining white-teeth smile. Food is always a motivation machine, isn't it?

"Why you ask? Not being rude this time." He cocked and eyebrow, raising his hands slightly, letting the smile from before fading in a little smirk. he did not had any plans, but that did catch his interest a little. And after passing the other's invite, he did felt a little compelled to hear him out. He did have a good heart after all.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:05 am

Sharaku would keep staring ahead calmly during Shun's daydreaming phase. Whatever the teen was pondering about was not really his concern. Not right now at the very least. He could wonder about that later if he felt like it anyway. Nor did he really make any effort to listen to the other teen dealing with the waitress. There wasn't a point in that. At the moment he was content to just sit there and do nothing, at least until Shun decided to make conversation again. Hm, he was technically.....doing nothing. He hadn't even planned for this current activity, of coure he would have no idea what he was to do afterwards. Tsk, well, to be honest, he rarely went to do something on purpose these days. It was just...whatever comes and goes. He really didn't feel compelled to make plans for anything, unless it was deemed neccessary by any outside means. Like Hyde bringing up the supernatural for something or any of the like. And even then he did not truly bother. Life could honestly be rather dull at times, and he couldn't even bring himself to care anymore. Heh, what was in it for him anyway...?

Glasses decided to question the question, and Sharaku would only spare him a short glance before leaning against the table slightly, with a sort of weary expression. ''Absolutely nothing.'', he would state, almost blandly, not finding it worthy to attempt a lie. What for....? Besides, he doubted he could come up with anything plausible right here and now. Definitely not something he wouldn't probably regret later. ''Does it matter...?'', he would ask afterwards, just for the measure. There was most likely some reason behind Shun asking that. Was he planning something...or..? Well,whatever it was, he could surely handle.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:40 pm

"Yes, it matters", is what he would reply to Sharaku, if he hasn't decided to stay silent on that question. Such questioning wasn't polite by the slightest, but even less polite would be his response. Of course it mattered, otherwise he wouldn't be asking! But, all in all, that wasn't the main reason for his questioning; it's just...he wasn't in the mood to go straight home. There were plenty of reasons for that, though he wouldn't speak about any of them and as much as the current mood in the table was far from being pleasant, Shunnosuke would prefer their company over returning to his dysfunctional house.

...I guess it doesn't at all. — He sighed, probably sounding sort of disappointed, watching with a rather blank stare as the waitress would take the glasses and his dishes out of the table. Should the others be perceptive, they'd notice Shunnosuke's feelings about the helpless response he received. He wasn't also the type to ask any of them — with his obvious preference for Sharaku — to walk him home, despite that being his inner desire and the secret reason behind that question. — Well, I still have some matters to attend to, so it's time for us to part our ways. — Shunnosuke finally said, opening up a soft and not too confident smile. — It was nice to spare some time with you, Sharaku. Not in the best circumstances, I admit, but...I really appreciate it nonetheless. — He'd chuckle briefly to the older guy. To say it wasn't "the best circumstances" is the best he could say without being...unpleasant. Nothing in the meeting actually turned out as his initial expectations led him to believe, and that was incredibly frustrating. After, he led his attention to his classmate. — As for you....thanks for coming. We'll see each other at school, perhaps. — That being said, he'd politely ask for permission to stand up and, therefore, do it, aiming to grab his bags, head to the reception counter and, with his parent's credit card in hands, proceed to pay for the tiffin should he meet no obstacles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Oh wow, even him wasn't that oblivious to Shun's intentions. And after that, it was clear at least for him, that the long-haired boy was not at all pleased with Sharaku's response to his question. His behavior and choice to be silent really demonstrated what he wanted, and Koy couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He seemed to want company, not his of course, but the company was being unpleasant at the very least. And he was the one who got the fame of being a unpleasant person.
And then Shun decided to speak, showing that what Yuugi was thinking was true. He got offended by Sharaku's words and even if he wanted to keep appearances it didn't quite work, after all Koy was one that did that too and knew a little about it."Yeah, perhaps. I'll be sure to hide from you.~" he smiled right after, as if he wasn't that attentive to what was happening in the table, and waited. He knew that Shun would quit soon after, and enjoyed the brief time to talk some words to the older man (not that he wanted to, but that seemed necessary) "Don't be so dense. I hope you got her gist after all this, but if you did not, you better go talk to her. Not that I mind, you're still bad company to me but..." Yuugi shrugged it off before getting up, simply waving goodbye to the older one before going himself to pay, meeting Shun on the way as card seemed to take a little more time than money, and he was with money this time."Hey... Next time be more direct. I think it passed right through him. See ya... And sorry for all the fuss." He was careful not to be so loud about what he was saying, and on top of that, didn't seem as pretentious as he normally is. The last past was said as he turned around to leave... Maybe he didn't want to be seem asking for forgiveness? The words did sound truthful, though.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Scent (Open to 3)   Delicious Scent (Open to 3) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Delicious Scent (Open to 3)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next