Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Working at the Library (Open for 2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:45 am

Maria would nod happily once the young man signaled that he was okay, what a silly guy! Granted, she had no idea what exactly they were talking about, and just rocked back and forth on her heels a bit. Looking back at the screen, while listening to the conversation, normally she would have something to add, but this time...she really didn't have anything. Sentinel was pleased that a fan of the game seemed to enjoy his design for the website, though the realist in him told him that there would be many critics. Humans were incredibly hard to satisfy, no wonder they were so divided in the political realm.

"Thank you, Yuugi, though I'm sure someone will have a complaint about it. Not everyone will be very easy to please, perhaps they will say I didn't make it dark enough for their tastes. It is what it is, so long as the my employer likes it and I get paid everyone else is allowed to use their freedom of speech." He would say, however Patrice's interest in his code and creation was of interest. They wanted to break it, why would they want to break it? Unless it was to further their own understanding, which was a bit odd to be honest, however some people had their unique ways of learning. Though the barrage of questions caught him off guard, was she attempting to play the devil's advocate? Why?

"Well to be honest, I can only speak based on what the developer's told me in regards to the symbolism, so I'll do the best I can to answer your questions. The falling feathers are meant to symbolize fleeting hope, as they descend to the ground hope is slowly being lost across the land. When a feather hits the ground, supposedly someone has lost all hope in their dream or quest. They're not dead, the knight is simply resting, and it is supposed to be the sample main character. Evidently players are allowed to customize how their own character looks in terms of physical feature, and the armor or weapons they choose to use. As for if they will pull through, well that really depends on the player, now doesn't it? As for how it relates to Erebos, evidently a reincarnation or the deity of darkness himself has returned to cast the world in shadow. I'm not exactly sure about the plot or story, all that I know is that Erebos is supposed to play a major part."

Once Sentinel was done explaining Maria would look at him, and simply ask, "Senty, what does primordial mean?" Sentinel would turn his attention to Maria, before simply answering, "It means the first being to come into existence, according to the Greeks. They came before the Titans and according to Greek mythology all the gods descend from these beings, so they are quite powerful." Maria would nod, she knew a lot about the Greeks and their religion. She had learned about all that in world history class!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:29 am

"Humans are like that. All have different opinions and tastes, but if you stick to the main concept and direction and show us that in the site, and still maintain and bring the hype up, you are already doing what you've been paid for, don't worry" A faint smile appeared at Yuugi's face after he finished his "little speech" about human nature. Do your thing and please who you want to please, don't bother with the rest and what they will talk about it, that was a motto the green-eyed followed. But reality didn't have time for Koy and his momentarily remembrances about his mottoes, as Patrice was being a little to over pressuring with the programmer of the site.
Even if Sentinel was flawless in his responses, the younger couldn't shake of that strange feeling about ...the other participant in that talk, and could not hold his tongue back. "Hey, Patrice... Don't you think you're going a little overboard just because you cannot touch his work? You know, asking too much like that just looked like you wanted to bring him down, good thing the mister is well prepared for people like you..."
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:19 pm

((Finals week is rough.))

Patrice laughed a little bit. "Ah sorry! I just get curious about something and I can't help but to ask questions. Is it so bad to be curious?" If this was how the guy acted then they wanted no part of him. The other one- Senty- was actually chill. And the brat- Maria was it?- was good too. God they had been around Levi too long if they thought of kids as brats. They needed to stop that. Patrice pouted a bit at Koy because he was being a party pooper. "But it is satisfied now. Sorry for all of the questions."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:15 am

Sentinel shrugged a bit and then nodded his head at Yuugi's speech, rather clever. "I suppose you're right. It's impossible to please everyone and constructive critics are only there to make things better." It made some sense, though the android was rather surprised when Yuugi asked Patrice to lighten up on the pressure. This caused the android to laugh a bit, "It's alright, this kind of grilling could come in handy to deal with those critiques I mentioned earlier. Though I must admit that I've never encountered someone who asks so many questions, well except Maria on occasion, usually when it involves candy."

Maria's eyes and ears perked up when Sentinel mentioned candy, and she looked up to her guardian and gave him the most adorable puppy dog eyes she could manage, just like Gabby taught her, "Sentttyy, can we please get some ice cream on the way home?" She would ask maintaining her puppy dog eyes throughout the act. Sentinel looked at her, and sighed a bit. "You practice those eyes when I'm not looking, don't you?" The young put her hands behind her back and tilted back and forth on her heels, "Maaayyybbee." The android softly smiled before answering her previous question, "But, yes we can go grab ice cream, and then I'll help you work out the last problems for your homework too." He looked at Patrice and Yuugi, "Though since we have a bit before the library closes, do you two have any further questions about the game or my work?"The android was always up to answering questions, it was part of his caring personality, and he was always eager to help others learn. It meant that he too learned more about them as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:52 pm

The boy just smiled faintly at both after the way they reacted at him pointing out Patrice questions. " I was just curious to why all these questions, so no problem there... And candies are the best, right?" He smiled to Maria before the man and her started the little conversation about ice cream. His eyes lighted up for an instant. Ice cream? He loved ice cream but that wasn't the time to be thinking about that, although he would certainly buy one going back home after being reminded of the dessert.
"Oh yeah, just one last question, after all I don't want to delay you too in your ice cream hunting... Are you only working on a site for them or something else?" Well, if he could that any further information from the guy about the game, that would obviously be good, so why not try it?
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:15 am

Ice cream... boy they haven't had that in dog's ages... Unfortunately when they dug into their pocket, they pulled out a melted candy bar, a 100 yen coin and some lint. Was that a screw in their pocket? Why was there an anchoring screw in their pocket? Patrice looked super confused at the thing before shoving it in their pocket. If they wanted ice cream, they would have to panhandle it. Oh. Well. Time to guilt trip them?

"Ah, ice cream! I haven't had that in forever. I would have had it for every meal if I could when I was younger!" They grinned and sighed. "Too bad I don't have any money to get some though. I used to know a good place near here if you guys are looking for some place to get some. Unless you guys got your own place."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:41 am

Maria's eyes light up and she would nod toward the young man who said that candy was great, finally someone of a like mind! Candy was the best thing ever...well beside fluffy things....which was clearly only trumped by the power of HUGS! If there was one thing Maria loved more than other things it was hugging people who looked sad or down. Her hugs were magical and guaranteed to turn any frown upside down! Though considering how the others eyes lit up, it seemed she wasn't the only one who enjoyed ice cream! Nope, these two liked ice cream as well, though Yuugi seemed to be interested in one last question. The android looked at him a bit curious, why would he ask that question....well perhaps it would be more interesting to give a vague or unclear answer toward the young man. "That is just something you will have to wait and see, now isn't it?" That is all the android would say on that matter, heck he might get paid a little more for building up the hype.

Sentinel would look over to Patrice when she mentioned she knew a place where they could get some good ice cream, however there was a tone that seemed like she was pleading with them. As if asking them to give her money, well that wouldn't be a fair exchange straight up, perhaps he could get a little information out of her before handing her a little money. "Where is this place you speak of, also do you have any flavors to recommend for a hyperactive twelve year old girl?" The android would ask, at the words "hyperactive twelve year old girl" Maria would stick her tongue out at her guardian and say, "I'm not hyper! I just like to have fun and bounce around! It's different!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:42 am

You can't always get what you want, and Sentinel didn't seem to want to spoil anything else, at least for now. It was a pity, and the apologetic smile in Koy's face showed that as he agreed with the other one. He himself would pay attention to the recommendations of Patrice about any place that offered some good ice cream. He was almost sure he knew where it was as he lived in the area, but knowing another person's opinion about something he liked.
He would just smile to the little girl liveliness after talking with Sentinel. How can you not be? She was the sweetest thing after all. He would just let himself listen to the others and limit his talk, waiting for some more information.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:33 pm

"It's actually in between here and the museum. If I remember correctly it's called Pyon Pyon☆Nyan~. A bit silly but it's an icecream shop! As for hyperactive little girls...." Patrice had to think about it for a second. "Well, if they've been good little girls but hyperactive, they have a really good parfait that I adore. If they've been bad hyperactive little girls-" They looked to Maria and grinned wickedly, "you could always do with sugar free tapioca flavored without a fancy dish or cone or anything. It's nice and gloopy and tasteless." For the life of them though, they could not imagine this girl as anything but sweeter than the ice cream she would invariably eat.

"Right! If I also remember correctly, they will be closing soon, so if we want to get ice cream, we have to go get it like-right now. Who's with me?!" Patrice clenched a fist and looked determined, as if this was a grand quest that the party was undertaking and they were the charismatic leader. Unfortunately this was not a shonen anime and no one could be reasonably expected to be shoved into stereotypical roles. Still, it was fun to pretend. Patrice would be the dashing leader who was also gender neutral so boys and girls alike would reciprocate with them. Sentinel would be the big guy with the heart of gold who watched over the party. Yuugi would be the smart one, able to make split second decisions and everyone would trust them. Maria would- of course- be the one who kept them all together and cheered them on from the side lines. They could see it now- everyone was down for the count. The bad guy was going to win. Suddenly- 'you can do it! I believe in you!' Then they would all get a second wind and be able to beat the bad guy up. It was glorious.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:26 pm

Sentinel nodded as Patrice explained where the ice cream shop was, he had passed by that place a couple times, but had never gone there with Maria. When Patrice spoke to Maria about getting a parfait, her eyes grew ten times their size! But when she began to speak of a sugar free sweet, she would turn to Sentinel and put those puppy dog eyes to work. The android looked down at her, and smiled, "Maria you know what kind of hyperactive you are." The young girl leapt up to her guardian and hugged him. Clearly happy about his decision! When Patrice suggested going right now, the young girl would scramble up to Alphonse's shoulder. She put one hand up in the air, as she hung on to Sentinel with the other one.

"Senty and I are with you!" She would say with a bright smile on her face as she volunteered both her and her guardian. The android turned his head and rose an eyebrow, "I don't get a say in this?" The young girl shook her head a little bit, "I thought my BFF would want ice cream too! Am I wrong Senty?" The android laughed and shook his head before standing up, with Maria holding on to his shoulder. He didn't mind all that much, in fact one could say he rather enjoyed Maria's silly behavior, and didn't mind her clinging on to his back. "I know where it is so, follow Maria, the hyperactive little girl, and I. I'll even pay for it." He would say offering the others a smile as he stepped out of the library and would lead them to the ice cream place.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:12 pm

He would say something to Patrice's comments about hyperactive kids, but the synergy between Maria and Sentinel seemed good enough for him not to do so, so he simply smiled to both as they did their thing, with Maria being cute as always.
He did know the place they're talking about, and the diversity of flavors just confirmed his thought, as he already had gone there and tasted them himself. He didn't know about that tapioca flavored one,though... Maybe he should try that out? And the opportunity to it just arose, too.
He did felt a little uncomfortable with Patrice's behavior saying that, but it was an opportunity nonetheless. He did feel that the .... that "it" was thinking about something that wasn't specifically hat he was saying, but after the offer Sentinel has made, he couldn't refuse it. "Well... let's go then." He scratched his head a little before accompanying the others, thinking about what ice cream flavor he would choose.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Patrice saw them leave and looked over the table. One last check. None of them could come back and get their things if they left anything. On the table, under the table, around- on, under, around. Nope, just a 50 yen coin which they quickly pocketed. But- they were being left behind! Ack!

"H-hey wait for me!" they cried before dashing off to catch up with them, hoping they wouldn't mind tagging along. It seemed both of them knew where it was anyway so they didn't need Patrice as a guide exactly. Oh well. At least this trip would be made with friends.

((Exit and done! I'll send it off to Philly Cheese Steak.))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:00 am

Alphonse of the Strength and Yuugi of the Justice have established a social link...

Alphonse of the Strength and Patrice of the Sun have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working at the Library (Open for 2)    Working at the Library (Open for 2)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Working at the Library (Open for 2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2