Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] Empty
PostSubject: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Finally it was lunch break. Really, how did normal human beings could endure all that lectures and not be bored out of their minds? He wouldn't mind it the majority of days, as he was with his loyal portable video-game device, but today in some sort of destiny's trickery he forgot to bring it with him. He didn't imagine that the lack of contact with technologies would make him so lonely and bored. He really needed to make some friends and socialize more(or don't forget his video-game ever again).

It was no surprise he as the first to quit the room as soon as the bell rang, in fact it was probably the first time his classmates even noticed him after his presentation on the first day he transferred over. He did came back a few seconds later though, to pick his lunch but didn't linger too much inside anyways. As he didn't have friends or someone to accompany him in his lunch time, he didn't bother before to go anywhere to eat. "...Maybe eating right here won't be a problem?" He just had to wait all the students pass through and sit right across the corridor, a very clever idea, or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:41 am

Lunch break. Finally.
It's not like Shunnosuke didn't like Math classes. In all honesty, that's far from truth, as he enjoyed Math classes very much — and other classes in general that doesn't involve physical labor, sweating and getting dirty (Physical Education, anyone?). However, he couldn't concentrate properly to the lecture. Actually, there was something that've been bothering him a lot. The last weekend was really something more than he could handle — and there isn't anything Shun couldn't handle, is there? First of all, he was cornered in a cave with some people he have never seen before (but claimed they were his schoolmates, classmates or something in that line); second, he was attacked by three monsters that came out of nowhere, the oddest event of all. And third...that image. That guy who appeared all of a sudden in the middle of...everything. The look on his face, the despair on his voice. Normally the young boy wouldn't give a thing about that, but somehow he knew he couldn't just ignore it. But what else could he do? It's not like he had any power to go after that matter and solve it. His family wouldn't believe him, and so wouldn't the police; chances are he'll be laughed at and if he were on their shoes, he'd probably react the same way.

On the other hand, he, who was already involved to the top in the whole thing, couldn't turn his back on whatever was happening. But there wasn't anyone he could talk to...the others didn't seem to be nowhere closer. While he had those thoughts in mind, holding his books and walking the corridor aimlessly, he interrupt his inner thoughts to notice there was a boy sitting in the middle of the way.

You know, honey, this is a public space, not the right place for you to sit, na-ah. — While Shun would normally bitch about it in a prima donna manner, that day he just...warned the other one politely. No harsh tone whatsoever. That's the effect a recent trauma can have in someone's behavior, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Finally people seemed to wander less on the corridor. It was the perfect timing to sit and begin eating, he though. He got to the space on the corridor he found better to accommodate himself on the ground nicely before looking around and checking that no one was looking strange at him or even bothering about that. Yes! The time to eat had come!He was always happy to eat at for two reasons. The first one, his mother food. It was so delicious and good looking, and smelled so good. It was almost irresistible for him(People that didn't like Japanese food that much would be a little thrown off, but hey! If they tasted it, they'll be head over heels about it!). The other one, food always makes everything better, even normal reality. Really, when everyone is eating, doesn't the world turns a little more brighter and less boring?... Well, maybe it was just for him, but that was not the time to think about that, It was lunch time! Chopsticks at hand, bento open, and now dig in!

— You know, honey, this is a public space, not the right place for you to sit, na-ah. —

Koyfish froze on place, a piece of food between the chopsticks, his face almost reading a gigantic 'Huh?' and the green eyes moving slowly until they met the individual that said that. At first glance, It looked like a very tall girl, with nice ombre hair, a cute face and books on her hand but... Something seemed off. The boy stood in the same position for some seconds, glancing the other from head to toe, finding some things that were not that... girly like. "Firstly... Are you a boy or a girl?" the doubt was genuine, but he knew that that wasn't the topic. His head turned a little to the side while the chopsticks were lowered to give better vision and understanding before he got to the main subject. "And are you class representative or something? After all, I haven't seen anyone complaining about me sitting in here..." He ate what was in the chopsticks right after finishing the line, smirking to the other. Eating was the focus there, after all.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 2:30 pm

"Are you a boy or a girl?"

Really? Not that question wasn't anything he hasn't heard before, but he never received it that straightforward in a first contact. Well, it didn't bother him by the slightest. There's nothing wrong in being compared to a woman, is there? Most guys would be fazed by that question, but Shunnosuke didn't subscribe to everyone's idea of manhood so such comparisons wouldn't do anything to strike his mood. In fact, he loved women! They are amazing in every way (actually, almost every way, there's something they can't do, sadly) and his idols are, mostly, female. It's like a compliment to him.

...care to find out on your own? — He said, putting one hand at his waist while lifting an eyebrow with a daring smirk upon his lips. If he didn't add a bit of teasing and boldness, it wouldn't be Shunnosuke after all. Now, that boy had a sharp mouth, didn't he? Good thing he caught the heir of Kurosawa on his good day, otherwise they'd have a clash at the corridor. — And no, I am not a class representative. I just go by common sense that a hallway is not a refectory. — He chuckled lightly after saying that. Do you have to be a class representative to know that? Shun then glanced briefly at the boy, analyzing his appearance. Wow, a nerd. Not those gorgeous-looking pseudo-nerds from teenage dramas who hide their delicious and toned bodies under hundreds of cardigans and suits and pretend they're smart and shy by wearing some glasses, but a REAL nerd, with even some sort of game motif on his glasses. He never met one until now. Zela Academy really attracts all kinds of people, doesn't it? — I assume you're probably a transfer student, am I right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:22 pm

— ...care to find out on your own? —

Wait, what? That was not the answer he was expecting. In fact, it even made him choke on the food he was eating and cough a little. Yuugi was really not in good terms with his sexuality, as the hormones were doing their job a little to nicely and making him feel attracted to what we (thought) he wasn't before, so the subject seemed to recall him that particular well-hidden trait. His brain got a fuzzy and his cheeks a little red, while the boy shook his head, giving a very clumsy feel to the atmosphere and a bit of contrast with his sharp responses of earlier. " I...uhh...No...I mean...Yeah... I... Yeah! Transfer student, just transferred the other day! "
He took a deep breath, adjusting his glasses ( a sign of rearranging his thoughts) and stood up, getting his food and clothes arranged before speaking again. " I'm Kouichirou Yuugi, or Koyfish. Nice to meet you, I think. " A formal compliment, yeah. That would be alright for the time being. " So... If this is not the place, where would I eat, then? " He got the chopsticks and the food again and started to dig in, he was hungry after all.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:50 pm

As the other guy begun choking and turning red, Shunnosuke lifted the other eyebrow, giggling; if it weren't for his self-control, he'd break into a laugh burst. My, he knew guys that age are usually so easy to tease, but that's a first. The boy even reacts and blushes like a common nerd. Wasn't that just adorable?

Figured pretty much. If you don't know me, you must not be around for too long. — Well, that may sound like a cocky response but it was a logical deduction. Everyone knew about his fame, the Queen Bee, and if the guy is in a second-floor corridor, it means there's a high chance he's a sophomore as well; thus, a sophomore who doesn't know Shun is probably new to Zela Academy. Logical deduction, simple as that. Plus, Shunnosuke himself was a transfer student from a private school, he kinda knew how the guy, who introduced himself as Yuugi, would feel.

My pleasure. You can call me Kurosawa. — A formal greeting, huh? How odd, for a teenager. Not that he's complaining; most guys aren't that polite in that school and since he enjoyed good manners, he already had a positive first impression about that guy. That being the case, it wouldn't be bad to behave nice once in a while, wouldn't it? — Well...you can help yourself to your lunch in your own classroom, that's what most people do. Or the rooftops, some...suspicious students like to hang there often, so unless you want to become an obvious victim of bullying, don't go there alone. Or maybe the courtyard... any specific place in mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:35 am

"Are you someone important I should know about?" Bluntness was probably Kouichirou's best friend, as his words just blurted out of his mouth and he seemingly didn't bother at all to make any of this questions. I was justified though, as the taller seemed to clearly think he was an important person and if he was, Koy should had to know about why was that, so the question wasn't on a insulting manner, It was more out of his sheer curiosity about the androgynous looking one.

Kurosawa, huh? That name wasn't unfamiliar, but didn't ring any bells. He probably did not came from his hometown island, then. His looks and mannerisms were more from the richer side anyways, but he looked very nice and polite, given his response. " I never really cared that much. I just want a place for some lonely person... to eat at peace. Do you recommend anywhere like that for me?" Not the he was not eating though. Every time the conversation gave him an opportunity to slip something inside his mouth and munch it he did it, so he was asking for future knowledge, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Oh Lord, you really don't know, don't you? Nevermind that. — Shunnosuke ended up sighing in discontent. Compared to what he used to be back in his private school in Penecia, it's a considerable disappointment to become "one of the ordinary kids" in Zela Academy. He expected more from the shorter boy, but apparently it was helpless. And Hyde even dared to say he had his own fanclub...
Anyway, no use grieving over it. He had more urgent things to worry about than his fame.

Lonely person, huh? Figures. — He said, cocksurely. It was pretty obvious Yuugi was the lonely type, but he assumed that type of guy would be ashamed of confessing it right from the start. Unless he doesn't feel it as a reason to be a ashamed of, in first place. As his steps would — Well then, there's the library, to where I'm heading in the first floor. But I doubt they'd let anyone enter with food there. However... — He glanced at Yuugi for a second before holding giggles to himself, letting one of his hands go to his mouth with that purpose. — You're eating that so fast by the time we reach the library, you'd probably be done with your lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:39 pm

The boy simply turned his head to the side, chopsticks on his mouth and eyes on the other. He was really clueless about him, and even if he tried to remember something about Shunnosuke's popularity he knew he couldn't, after all his memory wasn't the best. He didn't even understand properly the frustration of not being recognized, as Yuugi didn't care that much for popularity and/or being known by people, but he had the impression that the other did.

"O-oh! I'm sorry! Do you want some?" He offered the bento box to the taller, with an embarrassed smile on his face. He was hungry, but he didn't know that it was that perceptible through the conversation and that he was eating it so viciously. " Uhh... I'm just gathering data for the future, you can say. So If you could guide me there, that would be fine...? " Koy was a little unsure about it, as it seemed he could not eat on the library, but at least he had a direction now.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:05 pm

Shun for a moment starred at the boy's food. Well, it looked good, smelled good also. But he wasn't hungry per se; plus he wasn't the type to nibble at the other's food. Therefore, he only raised his hand and delivered to the shorter boy a farfetched smile, shaking his head briefly in denial. Well, the following sentence made him chuckle a bit.

"Gathering data"? A nerd slang? Really? Are you the type who spends most of your time playing games and watching "anime"? — Shunnosuke placed his hand in front of his mouth, trying to not sound as quizzical as his words would indicate. But as the boys would walk their way to the library under Kurosawa's guidance, the teenager couldn't help it. Normal people don't say they are "gathering data", unless they're programmers or some kind of computer freaks. Maybe Yuugi was that stereotypical type of person, isn't that funny? It's like an outcast character from a teen drama series came out and became a real person. Then again, he himself could be considered a stereotype to some... guess that can work both ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Well, He (or she) didn't accept the food in the end. Not that he was complaining anyways, He was (still) hungry, so It was more food to eat! He smiled happily as they walked down the corridor to the library, until the other spoke. "Oh You didn't understand my "nerd slang"? I'll translate on your language, then" Yes, we was going to do that.

He composed himself, and shifted his way of doing things. He started walking like Shun did, let the food aside and made his voice thinner (with a little bit of mocking tone on it) and continued. "Like, girl. I need you to show me where it is so I can, like, go to it whenever I want to eat or something girl!" He winked to the other one before he would chuckle back to his normal behavior. "And not really. I do spend most of my time on the internet playing games and such, but that doesn't mean I cannot do things like shoot and arrow to someone's face or swim on a beach or something. I'm not a character, I'm real." He said pointing to his face, like a sweet reminder that normal people do not normally follow stereotypes, at least not entirely.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:46 pm

... — Shunnosuke was speechless. And offended. After cleaning his throat and suppressing his urge to not bitch on the other guy, he would only utter, in a tone that evinced his conceitedness to the point he even raised a finger with that purpose:  —  You're so totally wrong if you think I talk like that.

One single flight of stairs and they were done, landing in the first floor. The library wouldn't be too far from them. Just one corridor more and they'd be done.

And among your so impressive talents, there isn't a "leave a good impression to someone else" option, right? Why, did you run out of enough attribute points to pick that ability? — Shunnosuke uttered in an equal mockery tone right after Yuugi ended his sentence. It was a rather funny situation, indeed, and despite the mutual exchange of subtle insults, Shunnosuke for once wasn't harboring any bad feelings for the other guy. It's almost as if he was "having fun" with that discreet clash. The end of the hallway they're venturing into would present, among a few doors, one with the "Library" signboard.  — We're there, finally. It's not exam season yet, I don't think many people hang around here that often. You wanted a quiet place, there's a quiet place. I guess that's when we part our ways from here, then? — Shunnosuke turned to the boy before going inside, opening a small, soft smile while doing so that had little to nothing of his usual condescending, holier-than-thou attitude.

Last edited by Bocross on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:57 pm

"Like you're totally wrong by saying I have "nerd slangs", soooo.... We're even." His spirits were as high as the sharpness of his tongue, so he didn't even bother to pay much attention to Shunnosuke's "offended" tone before moving along down the stairs. The walk wasn't long, but they sure kept it shorter with their conversation and all of Yuugi's eating. He did finish his food before getting close to the library, but walked along nonetheless.

"Oh, good impressions on the first meet, darling? That's for the weak. Show your worst, if they stick around, you won, if they run away, their loss. You can run away now, you know." He couldn't say he was not liking what they're doing there. Finding someone with a tongue as sharp as his was always a blast, and his curled lips in a little smile proved that very well. "Oh yes, finally. Thanks for showing me around. And yes, we shall see each other again if destiny wishes so, Ms. Popularity Student." This time his voice was not mocking, but sweet, even in his low tone voice. He completed everything with a little wink, before turning around and going his own way with the little smile still lingering on his lips.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:54 pm

As much as he wouldn't like to admit, Yuugi had a point in his saying. In all honesty, something Shun would relate to, although he wasn't a fan of the "show your worst" approach. Nevertheless, it's nice to find people who share the same thought as yours in a place where almost no one seems to care in first place. For a first, he had no response to another people's haughtiness.
And then, after they said their farewells, Shun stayed there in front of the door, watching Yuugi disappear from sight. What a funny (and rather interesting) person he was, in one second he acted all shy and blushing, and in the following moment they had enough intimacy to mock each other with no harsh feelings at all.

...What a jerk. — He concluded, rolling his eyes with a sarcastic smile. Well then, back to his own business. Shunnosuke still had business in mind to go back to, things that were more important than socializing with a newcomer, things he witnessed the last weekend that wouldn't stop bothering him for a while until he figured it out. And, after turning the door knob and finally entering the library, that's what he intended to do.

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Shunnosuke of the Star and Yuugi of the Justice have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]   Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa] Empty

Back to top Go down

Corridor Meetings [Shunnosuke Kurosawa]
Page 1 of 1