Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon Empty
PostSubject: S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon   S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:17 am

S.A.M
"I am a machine but I can do everything"

The Biography

Birth Name: Satoshi Enoshima
Aliases: S.A.M (Shadow Annihilation Machine)
Birth Day:August 3
Arcana: Fortune Arcana
Place of Residence:School Dorms
School Year: 3rd Year Highschool
Class: 3-A

After School Club: None

Part Time Job: None yet

Appearance: He is 5"11 tall and he also had an athletic build.He had blue eyes and short black hair.He usually wears a white t-shirt with a blue vest on the top,black pants,and a black shoe.If he will wear anything else,It would be anything that fits his styles.

Personality: Satoshi is a emotionless person erm I mean robot.He does not understand human emotions but he is really smart and he knows everything(not really everything)except for just killing shadow which is why he was created.He is always curious when he does not know something.He likes to explore and he really likes to know something that he doesn't know

The Potential

Strengths:

Strength Name:Smart
Description:He is very smart.He can make decisions fast,he can plan fast,and he can answer any question but not all since everybody is not perfect even a machine.

Strength Name:Strong
Description:He is programmed to kill shadow any Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon.So his metallic body isn't just made with any kind of metal.

Strength Name:Fast Learner
Description:He can learn more and fast as long as he got more interactions with humans and research.

Weaknesses:

Weakness Name:Cold Personality
Description:He does not understand any human emotions even animals so he is not really a shoulder to cry on or somebody that you can talk about your feelings.

Weakness Name:Unaware
Description:He is not really aware what was happening on his surroundings

Weakness Name:Slow
Description:He is slow but not very slow on combat.He is a decade year old robot so there would be some malfunctioning

Soul Bound Weapon:

Weapon Name: Sword on his Two Hands
Weapon Description: It is a sword hidden on his two hands that he can summon when he is in trouble.It is blue and it is just one feet long.

Weapon Attack Type: Slash

The Background

History:The project "S.A.M" started on 1991 due to that the shadows are so many that Persona-Users cannot defeat them all.So then the project started with 30 scientist and 15 engineers to create this robot.The scientist did a lot of coding for S.A.M's program and the Engineers did the robot's every part.The project finished on 2001.However, it seems that there seems to be a bug appearing on S.A.M's code that made him act like a human and act on its free will but still it is successful project because there might be a little bug.S.A.M managed to defeated many Shadows in one day which is the day of his testing.After many years, the shadow sightings are decreasing so S.A.M was named "Satoshi Enoshima" to become human and was released to live his own life.

In his first days of living on his own was very hard.Being knowledgeless about the outside world because he did nothing but to annihilate shadows in the past 10 years but he lives in a condo that was given to him by one of the engineers that created him.Satoshi wasn't happy yet.So he decided to go to a place where he can learn something(school) and left the condo to travel around the world.Before leaving he said "I am a machine but I can do everything".He learned a lot of things from his travels and he is now a student from Zela Academy.

Last edited by TheRpgGamer on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

PostSubject: Re: S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon   S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:52 am

Done!
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon   S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:20 am

Hello! Just need a few things from you and your character will be approved:

I'll need you to add a little more to your appearance, like his physical build perhaps, or anything else he might wear.

Second, a little more to your personality and history, since this will be for your character, it is important to get as many details as we can from your character like what he likes, dislikes, has hobbies of, etc.

Also, you have a strength of a tough body yes? You will need one combat weakness to balance it out, such as perhaps slower speed or less agile. You can change one of your weaknesses to make it balance out. And just know that strength will only activate once you go into Orgia Mode.

Last thing, I need the dimensions of your sword. How long is it?

Once that is all fixed, you'll be set!
Back to top Go down
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

PostSubject: Re: S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon   S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:18 am

It's hard to edit a post but not with reply with my cellhpone so i'm gonna reply and edit it on my pc if it's accepted so..

As for his appearance, He had a athletic body build and if he is gonna wear something different,he will wear everything as long as he likes it

I almost forgot to mention that his personality will improve as the RP goes

As for the sword, it is 1 foot long

Weakness Name: Slow
Description: He is very slow when in combat.I mean like he is a decade year old robot.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon   S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:53 pm

That's fine

Last edited by Gran-chan on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

PostSubject: Re: S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon   S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Done! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon   S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Like I said, a bit more personality and history, and as a reminder, you can have the same amount of strengths as weaknesses. I was just saying you could change one you already had so you could balance the combat strength. Once that's done you're cool!
Back to top Go down
TheRpgGamer

TheRpgGamer

PostSubject: Re: S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon   S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Ok! I removed the Horrible Cook weakness and added something more in his history.is this ok? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon   S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:11 pm

I'll accept it. Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon   S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

S.A.M - An Anti-Shadow Surpression Weapon
Page 1 of 1