Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

An Unbearable Battul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yatagarasu

PostSubject: An Unbearable Battul   Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:52 pm

--------------------------------
★☆★☆
---------------------------------

Another day another dollar. Yatagarasu had to get some money from somewhere, and the job today was being a courier. He couldn't complain. The money was good, and having a reason to speed through the District made him smile. When it came to getting from one point to another, he was one of the best and that was hands down. Riding a skateboard was better than the regular means of transportation. You couldn't drive a car ontop of a building, could you? Well, you probably could but it wouldn't end pretty. Regardless, I mention this because the rooftops were Yatagarasu's current route for his delivery. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, the skater would skid left and right with a bag on his back and a toothy grin across his face. "Brother, you better be happy I'm behaving myself for these bastards. I could easily steal what I want, but your damn words keep ringing in my head. You're such a pain in my ass, even in death. Tch, whatever though! I'll get by for now. Once I get stronger, all your rules are out the door. I'm going to ravage this world for all it's worth." He laughed while doing a kick flip off the rooftop and down upon a lower roof closer to the ground below.

"There's nothing wrong with being a Crow. When you compare them to the poor caged birds that have forgotten how to fly, Crows are much better. Being a crow is good enough for me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:39 pm

It was one of the days when Raven had absolutely nothing to do. Deciding to ditch doing homework or any of the like meant she had plenty of time to waste. What on though? She had considered bothering random people, but that could end up in a day of frustration. She didn't have the best temper afterall. Eventually, she gave up trying to narrow down her options and simply set off wherever her feet -or better said wheels- took her.

It ended up being Standasen which had ironically become the most frequented place for her lately. But, it wasn't as if she gave much of a damn as to where she went, as long as she could have some fun or distraction there. The less boring, the better. That was what mattered the most. It could be hell for all she knew, as long as it wasn't full of lazy dumbasses that irked her to no end. That in mind, she was currently rollong aroun the Lumiere District, looking for something to entertain her. Simply watching people milling about was as much fun as staring into space. And she was honestly becoming frustrated by the lack of diversion after a while. Until she looked upwards for a moment. '......' It isn't everyday you see a person on a skateboard up on the roofs. And a familiar one no less. If there was someone Raven was going to remember, it was the total jerk, if only because his behavior gave her a reason to keep him in mind. Seeing as she was close enough, and still had nothing to do, bothering him wasn't a bad idea all of a sudden. Sure, he pissed her off quite a bit, but at least he knew how to entertain. And it wasn't as if she cared whether she'd be forced to roll over him or not.

Skating closer to the building on which the skateboarded had just jumped onto, she would look up again, calling out to him. ''Oi, you there! What are you doing up there, trying to fly?'' She didn't bother using his name yet, as she had no way to know whether it was really the one Souka addressed him by. That blonde guy was a bit suspicious in his manners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:01 pm

As the two conversed, around them it would seem that everything had stopped moving. People out on the street would have stopped to Mikoto’s view, though both him and Raven could still move and speak to each other. Before they could even register what had happened, everything around them would turn into a black and white color scheme. Parts of buildings and various objects would show up straight black, while the road below them would be stark white. Suspiciously, the two would also retain their color and movement. On the outside wall of the building next to Raven, three different points on the wall started to bubble in a small area, before leaking a tar-like substance into a total of three black puddles around Raven. A hand seemed to reach from each of the puddles of tar, and on each, a blue mask would surface to the middle. The….creatures formed from these tar puddles took a deep look into the woman’s eyes. She had the awakened potential that made for such a lovely meal. It seemed that the battle was on, and Raven now had to contest with three creatures; Shadows, for her own life. How would it turn out?

Shadows have appeared - PvS Combat has Begun

Cowardly Maya 1:

Cowardly Maya 2:

Cowardly Maya 3:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Yatagarasu completely ignored the person yelling, simply because he didn't think anyone would be talking to him. However, something did get him to stop and that was the strange change to the world. He'd skid to a stop and look towards the streets below to check out the frozen people. There was one person apparently still moving, but he had no idea who they were. "Oi, what the hell? Did you do this, bastard!? Show me how to do it too!" Yatagarasu kicked off the rooftop and would grind down a railing to hit the ground with a thud infront of this weird chick. His amber eyes looked her up and down, analyzing her. "...You look familiar. Where the hell..?" His questioning was cut off by the sounds of tar or something similar coming behind him. Turning towards the direction of the noise, the hothead watched these three blobs of tar fall from the building and begin to shift and turn into form. They seemed to be looking at the chick. Friends? Yeah right. More like enemies most likely. Yatagarasu swiped his nose and gave a laugh. "Hahah, what the hell is this? Feels almost nostalgic. Like I've been here before. Yeah, I have.." The red scar over his chest where the plume of dusk was inserted in the lab began to glow a red hue. Cracks from the scar fed up to the Wild Crow's face, and his usual dual amber eyes began to glow.

"Jigoujitoku. Sah, wakatta. Kuru, Sol Invictus!!"

The red head started talking another language he didn't even know, and in an instant he grasped his head in pain. The ground below him began to spiral red and black as an arm appeared beneath him and lifted him into the air. The Corrupted Persona he had summoned would fully arise from this black and red abyss and would being to form a flame beneath the wheels of the teen's skateboard. The wheels would begin to turn at an accelerated rate before firing him off like a rocket at the three Shadows. The moment he hit the ground, he would skid to a stop, sending out a blaze of fire towards the three Shadows, hoping to engulf them all within it. The flames would cause Yatagarasu to roll backwards back to his starting point. "So this was what Brahma meant? Hehe.. Hahaha!" Whatever those bastards did to him in that lab, he could feel the effects alot more when in actual combat with these weird blobs of shit. This pain in his chest felt relevant to that, and for some weird reason he wished to ravage more than just these Shadows. That was apparent from the fire attack that smashed and scorched the building behind the Shadows. He had no regard to where or who his attacks hit. After all, they all were going to burn in the end.

Stats:

Skills:

Damage:

Miss and Burn Chance:

"There's nothing wrong with being a Crow. When you compare them to the poor caged birds that have forgotten how to fly, Crows are much better. Being a crow is good enough for me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:14 pm

Raven would frown when the redheaded skateboarder blatantly ignored her, and was preparing to say something more, but was distracted rather quickly. The whole street turned...black and white, with nobody moving. Well, besides her. 'What the actual....' No, let's correct that statement. No one besides her and the redhead, as he was currently yelling at her. ''Hell no. I didn't do anything. Don't assume stuff like that out of the blue.'', se would respond immediately without thinking, as if by reflex. The redhead jumped down right after giving her a look before starting to state a question. ''Well....'', Raven was about to 'nicely' refresh his memory, but stopped short just as he did. Obviously, to stare at the tar like stuff molding off the wall. It was...rather creepy how those things stared at her, but she wasn't going to wimp out. She would give the forming Shadows a glare in return, before turning to look at her current companion, who started laughing. ''Really now...?'' Well, she wasn't going to conclude that he was insane yet, but it struck her strange that he would think of this situation as nostalgic. What was nostalgic about creepy creatures showing up?

She would watch with a raised eyebrow as the guy spoke in another language, summoning a figure, and making a flame show, scorching both the Shadows and nearby property. 'Heeey.' It wasn't as if the display wasn't pretty, but she didn't like being left out...even if this all looked dangerous. Like hell she gave a damn about risks. Taking a few strides forward on her wheels, glaring at the now slightly crispy Shadows, pulling out a black gun with swirly blue patterns out of the black coat she was wearing today. Ironically, she kept that thing with her sometimes, just for the fun measure. Guns scared people, right? Useful when you needed to 'persuade' someone. 'Well...' She had to do something. No way she was going to just watch this as a bystander. Besides, those things were staring at her before, no? With an annoyed roll of her eyes, she would sigh, putting the gun against the side of her head and pulling the trigger.

A flash of white would follow, along with the rustling of feathers, before materializing in a rather large raven, colored white instead of the usual black.

The bird would flap its wings, the wind breezing around it, making Raven's long hair blow around a bit. Then, it would swoop forward and down onto those Shadows, coating its feathers in burning flames. It would slash through them at high speed, before flapping its wings again, and returning to the female's side again, clacking its beak excitedly. ''Phew.''...That was rather straining. She was feeling a little woozy for a moment, but would keep her eyes on the reaction that would come.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Hit Chances:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Damage Taken:

Cowardly Maya 1:

Cowardly Maya 2:

Cowardly Maya 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:05 am

Yatagarasu looked at the chick who could also summon a Persona and rolled his eyes. It was like everyone had this power these days. But the fact she missed one of the enemies man him suck his teeth. "Wow, maybe you should stand back and let the professionals handle this, chick. You're going to get us both killed if you keep fucking up, dumbass! If you can heal, stick to healing and leave the ass kicking to me!..Better yet, go home cause you're not needed here! Hahah!" The Wild Crow mocked the other user as he dug his nails into the glowing scar over his heart that held the plume of dusk. Gritting his teeth, sparks of fire began to form around him. The blood on his nails, from digging into the scar, would begin to burn and fade away. His body was going into overdrive, and though Yatagarasu didn't know much about this mode he was going into, he felt as if he could not lose now. That usually cocky grin turned into a crooked, cold one within just a few seconds. "Ora Ora! KURU, INVICTUS!" The teen yelled into the sky while clutching his head in pain. The blood red mist formed before him before the corrupted Persona, Dark Sol Invictus, erupted from his psyche once more.

The Persona spun its staff before igniting and exploding outward towards the Shadows. Plumes of flames erupted in the area, not only attempting to burn the Shadows, but melting and distorting everything in their immediate area. The corrupted Persona did not only do this once, but instead twice for good measure. The Wild Crow raised his hand to blocked out the bright light from the embers coming from the Persona. A wide, toothy grin was across his face as it flashed his memories back to the day his home burned down as a child. This blaze was just like the one that took his parents lives that cold night, long ago. It was comforting... It put a smile on his face. "This power... The power that was practically my birthright. Heh!" His amber eyes glanced back towards the chick. "Stay out of our way! If you want to help, then support me. Give me a back massage or something, dumbass."

Stats:

Orgia Mode:

Skills:

Damage:

Miss and Burn Chance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:40 am

Tch, Raven was by no means pleased that she missed one of them, that was a solid fact, but did the asshole have to be so rude about it? Oh, she was so sure he would end up it that kind of situation himself at one point. Or did he actually believe they were hitting dummies that would simply stay in place and let themselves get beaten without even trying to dodge? What a nerve. ''How eloquent of you. Maybe you should focus on your own business, lest you miss yourself Mr. I-am-so-Badass.'', she would throw back in a clippy tone, even though she had been forced to stumble back a little when the Shadow struck her with that electrical charge. Annyoing sting.

She would roll her eyes as the total egoist continued to show off. Yep, he was so full of himself. True, Raven liked a tough display and being able to show you're not a weakling, but he was taking that to the extreme for sure. ''Do that yourself, I'm sure you can if you're so awesome!'', she would shout back at him when he practically asked her to either give him something as stupid as a massage or get lost. He was lucky she did not want to get beaten down by some lame monsters any more, or she would have actually ditched him to get his ass kicked. Maybe he would see how funny it was then. ''This doesn't mean I like helping your ungrateful ass, just so you know.'', she would say torwards the redhead, as she lifted the gun to her head once more, the blue swirls on the weapon glowing a bright neon, as she pulled the trigger this time, closing her eyes.

The White Raven that was floating behind her until now, would give a shrill caw, before flapping its wings furiously, its feathers bleeding into the color of a burning flame in the process. When that was over, Raven would open her eyes again, giving a glance towards the scorched shadows and her show off companion, her eyes having turned crimson red. ''You better make use of this, else I'm not doing it again!'', she would grit through her teeth, before turning her gaze towards her Persona. ''Come on, White Raven, do your thing!'' The bird would clack its beak, before flying high up in the air, circling over the two users. Soon, glowing white feathers would fall over them, restoring their health. Raven would cross her hands over her chest, waiting for the next move, as her Persona soared above, watching the enemies with its keen eyes.

Stats:

Overdose/Skills:

Skill Used:

Passives:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:44 am

Damage Taken:

Cowardly Maya 2:

Cowardly Maya 3:

Miss Chance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Another Shadow burned to a crisp. That's how it was done, and the hothead would swipe his noise with a cocky, toothy smirk on his face. Looking over to the chick complaining about how rude he was, he'd give her the finger. "Oi, you can talk shit when you actually matter you damned weakling! Hahaha, dumbaaaaass!" He had noticed how she summoned her persona was alot different from how he summoned his own. Perhaps that was why she was so damn weak, and unreliable. Though she did have one thing that helped, and that was a skill that was actually able to heal. Perhaps this dumbass wasn't all useless. "Teh! Atleast you're not all bad. You're not as good as me, of course, but you're not hopeless either. Maybe I'll give you lessons on how to be a badass if you get your act together. Behahah!" The red head gave a few more laughs before suddenly stopping and looking over his shoulder at the last blob hanging around. "Sah, one more is left? I was sure that would kill them all. These little bastards are persistent, aren't they?"

The numbing pain shot through the Wild Crow's body once again, as he clutched his head and forcefully called forth his Persona from the depths of his soul. On command, the corrupted Sol Invictus would appear above the Shadow and would stab its staff down into the strange beast. After the initial stab, a plume of fire would burst upwards and engulf the area. Once the first was done, a second plume of fire would overtake the area. With this done, the Tainted Persona would vanish, and the red head would roll his amber eyes back towards the female. "So when the hell are you going to show me how to za warudo like this, huh!? I want to know how to freeze time too, bastard!"

Stats:

Orgia Mode:

Skills:

Damage:

Miss Chance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Well, this was apparently a pointless argument. ''Tch, and you talk as if you were the absolute best. I'd love to see what you would do if you got your ass kicked, which you just might in the future.'', Raven would roll her eyes as he yelled on her, showing obscentities. He was quite the judgmental guy. You miss once and he already declares you weak, huh? That way, he was always going to fight alone. And it would be lovely to see how long could he keep up with that.

''Not sure if I'd want any from you, if you keep calling me that.'', she would give him a sharp glare when he mentioned giving her lessons to make her suck less. As if. First, he should train himself and his manners, then he can go teach other people how to do stuff. ''Well, what did you think? That everything would bow before you so easily? Of course they'd be persistent. It's their life on the line after all.'', she would scoff as the redhead commented on one of the Shadows being still alive. Maybe he wasn't so amazing if he didn't bring it down on his own. But, he did say he didn't want her help with attacking, so it was his problem for now, not hers.

He seemed determined to continue anyway, unleashing more flames at the last survivor of the opposing team. When he rounded on her with the freezing, she would shrug. ''I already told you it wasn't me Mr. Deaf. Go find whoever did it if you're so eager to master this skill. Don't yell about it in my face.'' Really, she had nothing to do with that, so how about he plaster his face somewhere esle, not on her? With a slightly frustrated sigh, she would wave her hand towards her Persona, the white bird swooping a bit lower, using its healing skill on them again. The redhead may be frustrating as fuck, but she wasn't cruel enough to let him be hurt as long as he wasn't trying to hurt her.

Stats:

Overdose:

Skill Used:

Passives:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Shadows Destroyed - You have survived this fight

When the Shadows were destroyed, the scenery would return to its normal self and regain its color, and people would begin moving again. The Personas of the two would vanish, as it could not be used in this world without the supernatural circumstances from before. They had survived this sudden fight. Why had the scenery changed? Was it because of the Shadow’s appearance…or something else?

Shuffle Time:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:39 pm

The following stat increases by five points for Mikoto:

Random number (1,6) :

1. HP
2. SP
3. Pmstr
4. Ppstr
5. Dx
6. Lk

The following stat increases by five points for Raven:

Random number (1,6) :

1. HP
2. SP
3. Pmstr
4. Ppstr
5. Dx
6. Lk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:55 pm

The Wild Crow was ready to respond to the raven haired chick, but the sudden change in scenery threw that off. People began to start moving again, and it was almost as if nothing had happened. Was it all a dream? Well he would have thought so if it weren't for the chick experiencing the same thing. Regardless, it seemed once those strange blobs were dealt with everything turned back to normal. Were they the ones responsible for this mess? Well, he'd need to think about that alot of time because he was starting to get alot of weird looks thanks to being in his Orgia Mode at the moment. Looking back towards Raven, the amber eyed teen would suck his teeth and take off on his board through the crowd. There was nothing left to be done, and if that chick were attacked again on her own, well that was fine by him. She was useless to him anyway. Once the world was ravaged, she'd be amongst one of the casualties if she didn't shape up.

-Exit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Joyd~

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:35 pm

So, the scenery turned back to normal once the monsters were defeated? Good to keep in mind, though Raven wasn't sure what that knowledge would be good for. And it seemed this guy was no help in that either. The moment everything went back to the way it was in the beginning, he rode off on his skateboard as if he had no care in the world. Well, fine with her. His company only served to annoy her one way or another, so be it. Good grief she didn't have to handle any more of his yelling and insults. While she could appreciate him not being some nerd that just sat around with books or any of the like, but dickasses did not raise her mood any either. That nonwithstanding, there was nothing more to do. There was no way she was going anywhere in his direction at the moment. She would turn round to go take a break. This was rather tiring business for her. Maybe she could actually find something she could eat if she looked around....

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unbearable Battul   Today at 9:24 am

Back to top Go down

An Unbearable Battul
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The World Around Us :: Azores Region :: Standasen Island :: The Lumière District-
Jump to: