Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karsu

Karsu

'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:44 pm

{OOC: F it. I'm just condensing all of my work into 1 paragraph. This thing isn't saving at all.... -__________-}

Akashida smiled. "Actually Hyde, that's not a bad idea. I like this place a lot. We can set up a few tables and chairs, have a small, stone fire pit, and we could have our own little place to swim." Akashida was smiling until he remembered that he stopped midway from the last topic.

"Ah crap. Sorry" Akashida sighed. "I get easily distracted when it comes to video games and anime. I'm trying to stop that. However, this reminded me of Wind Waker, a childhood game I loved." Akashida scratched his head. "But really though. For anyone to not grow up with their parents is horrible. I'm really sorry." Akashida said with all of his sincerity and apology in his heart
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:19 pm

He would smile thinly as Hyde agreed to his proposition, inwardly wondering whether the redhead would remember it in the future. But, back to this place. A hangout, eh? To Sharaku that sounded a little childish. At the very least, he would usually imagine younger ones in such a setting. ''Is that so? Wouldn't it get boring after a while though? There's only so much you can keep doing at one place. Not that I'm against the swimming.'' Sure this place was nice and all, but he couldn't see himself spending too much time here. And on second thought, the swimming would be weird too, at least in his case.

He would give Akashida a side glance when the teen decided to cut back to the previous subject. Well, mostly. He had no idea about the games and anime part, as he couldn't grasp the meaning of that. Hm, too bad. But it couldn't be helped if it simply wasn't his forte. ''Really, it's fine. Besides, it isn't always that bad to live on your own.'', he would say calmly, when Akashida tried to give his sentiments. Really, wasn't it that most young people actually wanted to get away from their parents, so they could do what they wanted? Guess everyone had a different perspective on that. ''Anyway, are we going to go further or stay and admire this view?'', he would ask afterwards. He was fine with either, as he doubted he would get too impressed no matter which choice went through.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:06 pm

“Well Raku, we could always go for a swim. But unless we drink the water and find out that its safe, skinny dipping is out of the question. However, we should get around to finding a usual hang out spot. I like people, but I personally think that there should be a special place for friends, know what I mean?” Hyde then walks over to the water and dips his hand in it. “Hopefully there isn’t any poison in it. “ After cupping his hands in the water, hyde brings it close to his mouth for a drink. The water was crisp and fresh, the cold sensation was exhilarating as the water went down his throat. “Wow, this is tasting like the filtered stuff that you see on tv. Guys come try it, or stare at me to see if I die or mutate or something. “ Hyde then gets up and nods. We can definitely go swimming in this if we wanted. “
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:54 pm

Akashida thought about it. "Well, Sharaku, It all depends on the people. What they bring socially and physically could make this place fun." Akashida paused. "Though electricity and air conditioning can make this place better too..." Akashida picked up a rock and put in his bag. He looked at the view with sentimental eyes. | Yep, a place I could always go back too. |

When Hyde drank the water, Akashida walked up to it and drank it as well. "Oh, wow. This is really good." he drank some more. "I can't believe it. I thought this was sea water."

Akashida then looked back at his friends. "Alright, I guess that we can go back now." He wiped his mouth. "The thing is, I don't know if you guys wanna go back the way we came or should we swim to those docks in the distance?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Seemed those two were rather set on the idea that it would be fun here. Well, what was he to say to that. Although, Sharaku did find the idea of skinny dipping rather amusing. Less than probable to happen, thankfully. ''Perhaps so...'', he would say, not having much reason to argue. Perhaps he could handle this once in a while. He would raise an eyebrow when Hyde went to taste the water. The readhead wasn't afraid, huh? For a moment, he actually entertained the idea of seeing Hyde's expression had the water been extremely salty. Oh well. He would follow Akashida over there, but wouldn't try the water himself, only take off one glove and dip his hand in. ''How lucky.'', he would mutter with a small hint of sarcasm. He wasn't sure what to think of this.

When Akashida asked which way should they go, he would stand back up, and look in the distance towards those docks he was reffering to. ''The call is yours. However I wonder how would we swim over there. Unless you're fine with us wearing wet clothes afterwards.'' Truthfully, he didn't care about being wet as much, but it would be far from pleasant if they got sick later because of that. Though, he wouldn't protest against it if the other two settled on going that way.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 4:42 am

“Let’s walk, though I want to jump in. WE have our phones with us, or at least I do. It’ll make things very complicated if I manage to lose my phone. And if you guys have yours, and its not water proof, I think it’s a bad idea. So ill pass on the fun for today, but were definitely coming back here for that swim. “Hyde couldn’t do it today, but he was determined to finish what he started.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 8:18 pm

{OOC: Whoops forgot to add that I said that jokingly.... But you guys already answered so I'll just leave it... Also, Hyde, since your character has your "Intuitive" strength, I'll let you lead.  Also I'll let you control me for 1 turn. Just keep me walking and let me take pictures for the way back. lol Sorry for the weird request... Also, one last turn before officially exiting.}

Akashida chuckled to himself. " I was kidding you know... I guess I didn't make that too clear... Oh well." Akashida smiled. He took out his phone and he took a snapshot of the lighthouse outside. "Alright, cool." Akashida muttered to himself. He then snapped a few quick pics of the whole area. The place is still amazing in Akashida's mind. He took pictures of the water. Then the ceiling. Then the area around Akashida. He then put his phone back into his pocket.

"Sorry. I'm done now. I just wanted a few pics of this place." He then gestured Hyde to the exit/entrance. "Well, seeing how you led us here, I kinda want you to lead us back." Akashida scratched his head. he then grabbed another rock from the ground. "I'm going to... Oh. I'm an idiot." Akashida then took his phone back out. | Only at 86% and I have 2 bars. Not bad. | Akashida smiled at his phone.

"But yeah, Hyde, do you mind leading?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:46 pm

So Akashida had been kidding, eh? Well, either way, it was obvious the weren't going into the water this time around no matter what. Sharaku watched calmly as Akashida took pictures before appointing Hyde as the lead again. He had nothing against that at the moment, as the redhead had not managed to get them lost yet. Besides, they were only going to backtrack from where they originally came from, right? There was nothing that should pose problems included. "Well, I am rather indifferent as to who leads, as long as we get back without getting lost along the way.", he would say, giving the scenery a look over, having nothing better to do a the moment. Hm, this was a strange day to say the least....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Hyde nodded when Ash and Raku agreed that he should take the lead again. “I’ll make sure that we don’t get lost, I can bet on it” Hyde then takes point and starts to lead the group right out of the cave. While Hyde whistled a small tune that reminds you of a marching band, Ash took the liberty to take some pictures of the scenery and other things. Though, he didn’t hear much from Raku when they started to head back. “Having a good time Raku? Or are you just heavily in thought?”

Used intuitive
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:42 am

Akashida was having a splendid time taking pictures for the way back. But then he realized that he  was being a bad friend. So, he dedided to speak up. "Oh jeez. I'm very sorry... i..." Akashida sighed. "Again, really, awfully, and unusually distracted by everything in this cave. It's just that memorizing. I'll try and limit myself from now on." Akashida scratched his head. | God. I'm a horrible person. I'm out of the house after a few years and this happens... |

Akashida then checked his battery. | 67? Alright. I'm definitly going to limit myself at this point. | Akashida then only took pictures only at certain forks-in-the-road or really cool scenes.

Akashida then noticed Sharaku's unusual quietness. It was more than usual. "But yeah, Sharaku. You alright? Enjoying the scenery like I was? Except without pictures..."

{OOC: Yeah, Safi. You can make us go outside... We'll have atalk on the beach. Take a group photo, and just be out of here...}
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Sharaku would follow the two rather quietly, only glancing around from time to time, seeing Akashida taking his pictures. It was a wonder what he was going to do with so many of them, tape them on his walls? Soon, he was apologizing for not paying them attention, as if it even mattered much. It wasn't like they were even discussing anything in the first place. Or maybe they were and Sharaku just didn't realize it, as both Hyde and Akashida were suddenly voicing concern on his silence. ''I am? I wasn't aware we were even talking about anything. Unless you want me to talk to myself, and I don't entertain the idea of that very much.'' Thanks but no thanks. If he were to do that, then not out loud, or he'd seem like a lunatic anyway.

Well, Hyde was good at least for one thing, as they got outside fairly quick. Meh, the sun shone pretty brightly outside. Anyhow..''Now what, planning to go somewhere else as well?'' He didn't really care. He could keep on walking if it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:59 pm

“Oh, I know! How about a group picture for the memories? This is something that we can remember and look back too. Sounds cool? We can just set the camera to auto or something and give it a few seconds for us to prepare for the shot. “ That didn’t sound so bad, something to commemorate the memory for them of hanging out in this awesome place that Ash decided to show them. Hyde was read to put on his best smile possible, though it’ll seem as if he was too eccentric. Oh well, he was still having a good time regardless.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:04 am

Akashida smiled. | That would be pretty cool. | Akashida looked at his phone. 46%, not bad. "I'm down with that. I already have my phone out so we can do it." Akashida was glad that he set up today's meeting. Truely, he was in all of these years of his youth.

| Yeah, I might as well. Let's have a good picture for the memories. |
Akashida smiled at his friends and then looked to the sky. | Ha! This is a great day. | Akashida then looked back at his friends.

He set his phone down on a nearby rock, wiping the screen and the rock's surface. Akashida then started to put his Bag down. "And besides, I'm already taking a bunch of pics anyways." Akashida walked away from the phone and back to his friends. "So... who's where? I really don't mind. "

{OOC: lol Just say a few lines on where you'll go and post a pic if you want.}
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:54 pm

((OoC: Too lazy to search up pictures))

'A picture...?' Well, Sharaku wouldn't say he was into that kind of thing. But, it wouldn't hurt if those two really wanted to. ''Alright, if you really want to.'' What gives anyway. Picture was a picture. No need to be concerned about that. Though he didn't think he looked too good on pictures with his appearance.

''I don't mind either....wherever.''
, he would shrug when Akashida asked about positions. What did it matter anyway? The picture wouldn't be much different anyway. He didn't get what was the use of fussing about it too much.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 6:00 pm

“Alright, well set the camera on the rock with a timer, and just jump in and do a funny pose. Ill be on the lower bottom doing jazz hands or something. That might make for a funny picture that we can all laugh at. Or I can put a banana to my head as if I believed it was a phone and started making a phone call. Then again, there was a time when I had a childhood obsessions with a donkey kong game and thought that bananas were connected to all of the secrets of the universe. That and the art of barrel rolling , good time. “ After that rant, Hyde got in position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next