Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

January 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Travels Abroad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin

PostSubject: Travels Abroad    Thu May 22, 2014 1:14 am

"Yes. Understood. I will notify him immediately." A man in black stood in a large office with a black cellphone in hand. Closing the lid, he'd place the phone in his vest pocket and look towards a taller man standing infront of a window over looking Shibakuzoi. The man looking out the window had his back turned towards the room, yet his ears were open to listen to the news that was sure to come his way. And as if on cue, the man in black spoke in a whisper. "Yachiru-san, they found Aburai Mojii's body. The diagnosis only shows he was drained of blood completely, and they will most likely be the marked as the cause of his death." The man continued to speak in a hushed tone as the man looking out the window, named Yachiru, simply nodded and turned to look towards the deliverer of news. His look was indifferent, so it was almost impossible to tell if it was good or bad news.

"Hmm, I see. They found the body much faster than I thought they would. Well, it doesn't matter. We have more important things to monitor until the project is ready any how. With Aburai's "death", I'm sure some peace of mind will come to the people of Ueitawa. What I am more interested in is where our test subjects escaped too. We cannot allow Yachiru property to roam free, even if they cannot be linked back to us." The dark haired man turned back to look out the window, and the man in black cleared his throat and began to speak once more. "We've already assigned the Four Kings to locate those missing subjects. We also have contacts in various regions, just incase they somehow escaped Ueitawa during this Trial of Limbo. Please be patient with us, sir. The Forgotten will return to their cages soon enough."

With this said, the main would exit the room with confident strides. Yachiru continued to look out the window without another word. That was of course until a mysterious figure walked out from behind the tall curtains of the room, as they had been listening in.

"Excluding any talk of the missing subjects, I did challenge those children within Limbo. I'm not sure how such weaklings were able to seal that world away. Everything we had on file was completely correct about them. They immediately ran from battle. Not an honorable way to end a fight. I'll continue to keep tabs on the children here. Also four finally arrived on site. Apparently she was lost in Iwaigodai for awhile. What a weird one." The figure took a seat and kicked his feet up on the table. His glasses were in his hand and he took a deep sigh. "For now it seems like Ueitawa's time is on hold until the project is complete. But something tells me things are about to get interesting in parts unknown. Call it a Badass' intuition."

Yachiru turned around and gave a thin smile at the words. "I'm sure there will be some changes, not only in Ueitawa. Wherever the case, let us hope those involved are more capable than the children we dealt with here in Ueitawa. Heh." Yachiru continued to look out over the city, and his mysterious guest watched aswell. It was a pain to wait, but with things happening across the sea, there would be some entertaining things to watch soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newarcana.forumotion.com

Travels Abroad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1