Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

A little update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Philodai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:20 pm

From here on out, people can start at level 7 and at rank 4, especially newcomers. Newcomer Cadets may have a background of being Outer Rim Cadets who have just came to join Class Zero after showing enough competency. And Psyche-Terrorists can already be a slightly more experienced lurker of the night. Both can start out without needing an awakening. Though it is strongly encouraged for newcomers to have a tutorial battle through awakening. Please PM staff for it and it will be arranged for you.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philodai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:42 pm

From now on Pursuit Dungeons will have a definite rule. They can take up an entire slot. But if you've already taken up a slot doing something, then you can take part. However, this will take up your morning slot. This can be mitigated with Energy Drinks. But do remember you cannot act twice in your Morning phase. If you've just come from a dungeon/battle, your HP and SP will not be re-filled for the Pursuit Dungeon. It will remain the way it was before. You also cannot do Pursuit Dungeons twice in a row. Sorry.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philodai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:48 pm

In future Judgement Social Link Rank Ups, you may have the option of accepting a Social Link rank up with your team members. But if you already have Rank 5 or higher Social Link with them, that option is not available for you. Additionally, every third Judgement Social Link Rank up from now on will give stat boosts like your normal Social Link.

I am also beginning to see the issue of some people making several characters too many on one faction side and bringing them to a plot mission. If you have two or more characters on that faction side, you may only bring one from now on.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xombie

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:48 pm

Just a heads up: There will not be a definite change to PvP that won't go through the whole site, including members. Ya'll know there are stages to any change. Admin give the bones, whole staff the meat, and the entire site the flavoring to see if it's something to work with or not. I assure you nothing will be changed until everyone's had their fair say in it, so chillax. Not like there is much PvP going on right now anyway. Some Plot events will require it to some degree, and how it is right now is alittle busted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philodai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:48 pm

A relevant question was asked to me recently. The real world currency Endymion uses will not be Velvet Coins. For now Endymion will have their own version of the dollar that can be used for real life things. Velvet Coins will be limited to supernatural-based purchases and the Black Market.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philodai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:02 pm

From now on, places such as the Bibliotheca, the Platinum Playhouse Bar, and the Maid In Heaven have the option of working there. Doing so will halve the amount of VC you get, but you get 3 SQ points at their respective places. 4, if you do not work there. Either way, it takes up a time slot. Remember to check if you fulfill the requirements to be able to work there.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philodai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:58 pm

We will be reinstating Sororities and Clubs for real. It is possible to get some SQ's and other benefits from the sororities. However, this requires attending the club's activities for a time slot. Please read the FAQ thread and this thread for more information.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philodai

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:59 pm

New updates as of today.

Newcomers now get to start with 5000 VC, 5 Medicines, 5 Snuff Souls,  and 3 Me Patra Gems. People who awakened after the start of Day 11 and before Day 12's morning can claim these items in their compendium as well.

To address the problem of people bringing in too many multiple characters to a mission, we have a solution. All may join the mission. However, you cannot have all active on the field. Only one must be in the field of battle and the rest in alternate cast. In the entirety of the thread they're involved, you may only switch once. You may only switch between fights, not during them. Switching them during QAS is entirely viable. You may still be able to RP both characters, but you do not get the full benefit of having multiple characters at once. That's a no no.

For PvP you'll pick one of your characters to engage with, the other one is essentially on standby and the fight is decided by decision. If your side wipes, both of your characters are down, it's basically just handwaved that they participated and fought on an equal level. But if one is killed and your team doesn't wipe then you still have the other one, but you're still done as long as combat is still a possibility. Rewards from combat and missions will only go to one character, except for Experience.

I am also instituting a cut-off point when it comes to involving moderators and staff in certain activities for each day phase. Such as running NPC Social Links and stuff of that matter. If we're about to end a day phase with all of the relevant plot events are finished, please do not try to run a NPC Social Link. That should've been done from the beginning of the phase. If you still have questions on this, feel free to ask.

That should be about it. Enjoy.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: A little update   Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:19 pm

If you're aiming to establish a Social Link with someone or rank up an already existing one while still making some dosh, worry no longer! Group work threads may now double as early Social Link threads for the purposes of grading. This means if you want you can create/strengthen a link with the partner as a bonus to go alongside whatever VC you lot make. However, keep in mind that this option will only net you Ranks 1 through 3 with the person, and the normal stipulations of both work and Social Links thread will apply. Nothing is free in life after all! Cha-ching!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little update   

Back to top Go down

A little update
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12