Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Haru Fujisaki's Very Secret Diaries.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VonJabey

PostSubject: Haru Fujisaki's Very Secret Diaries.   Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:38 am

Hello DESIGNATION: READER. I am MC-Unit 3487. And these are my stories. This section will go from the first three days ofMONTH: APRIL . Without further issue, let us begin.

- - - - - - -........................Booting................-----

Day 1: As I made my way from the Facility, I noticed several people with odd key-chains. I also had weird flashes of a girl in a bathroom. Is this what humans call...'growing up'? It was strange. I boarded the Monorail, and headed for the AlphaBetaGamma Sorority house. On my train ride everyone turned into coffins. Knew human life span was short, but this is ridiculous. Moon also turned green. Perhaps the cheese went bad? Anyway, I reached the Sorority House and entered, but a Female Human who looked remarkably similar to the one from my dream attempted to shoot me, only to be stopped by a red haired human. Their designations are Yukari and Mitsuru. I feel more comfortable around Mitsuru. Small boy asked me to sign my name in a book, saying I took full responsibility for my actions. I signed under the guise of Haru Fujisaki.

Day 2: Went to human school today with Yukari (Codename: Yu Krazy Gurl) at the command of Mitsuru (Codename: Ginger Spice) Many students questioned this, including one wearing a baseball cap, designated: Stupei. Yu Krazy Gurl is apparently quite popular. Had vision of preppy looking boy. (Codename: Protein Junkie) Left for somewhere. Had different dream about long nosed man and cute human female designated Elizabeth (Codename: Shnoz and Sweetums). Spoke of destiny and nose hair clippers.

Day 3: School went normally. Went home and then to sleep. Woke up to Yu Krazy Gurl banging on door, Protein Junkie was injured, Ginger Spice was attempting to hold off his assailant. Yu Krazy Gurl and I climbed to the top of AlphaBetaGamma Sorority house, only to be cornered by...mud with masks. Yu Krazy Gurl attempted suicide with her gun, only to have it knocked away. Landed by my feet, decided to end it all before mud could do it for me. Giant harp robot come out of head, giant coffin cosplayer came out of it's head. Headception? Killed majority of the mud. This unit finished off what was left with a sword provided by Yu Krazy Gurl. Passed out afterwards.

((OOC: So that's day 1-3, lemmie know how it's going. Filler days will only be shown through social links, will be skipped if nothing important happens/ grinding))

"It's called the ugly barnacle. Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The End!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Haru Fujisaki's Very Secret Diaries.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1