Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karsu

Karsu

It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) Empty
PostSubject: It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu)   It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Akashida Karasuma
" I know I can't help everyone, but I'm sure as hell that I can try."

The Biography

It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) Tumblr_mdp32w9eGL1rggjixo3_250

Birth Name: Akashida Karasuma
Aliases: Aki-chan
Birth Day: May 20, 1996
Arcana: Hanged Man
Evoker: Tarot Card
Place of Residence: School dorms of Zela Academy
School Year: Freshman, supposed to be in Sophomore
Class: 1-A

After School Club:  Anime Club, he is considering taking an Athletic club dealing with martial Arts

Part Time Job: None

Appearance: Akashida Karasuma is a really skinny Japanese-American  who actually came to Japan when he was 2. Weighing less than 110, he's usually called a Stick by the people he meets. He's also tall, measuring at 6'2. Akashida always has a Bowl-cut that reflects light, which LOOKS like he dyed his hair snow white.

Personality: Despite being a shy, (former) hikikomori. Akashida is actually pretty talkative when any conversation goes into Video Games and Anime. However, when the conversation goes any other way, he starts to be quiet and be awkward because of the fact he hasn't seen/experienced anything else. Akashida will always be helpful to those who also is/was living the Hokkomori lifestyle. He says that "Looking back on it, that was a pretty dark time in my life.  I don't want anyone to live that way at all. I know I can't help everyone, but I'm sure as hell that I can try." He also has very dry/sarcastic humor

The Potential

Strengths: (Anything your character is skilled in, such as Martial Arts/ Drawing/ etc? You are allowed a maximum of five strengths and a minimum of three.)

Strength Name:"Elephant ears"/Good Listener
Description: Will listen to any conversation to anything related to Video Games, Anime, and personal stories that interest him.  He will devote all attention and drop anything that he is doing to give in his two cents.

Strength Name: "Database"/Exceptional Video Game/Anime Otaku
Description: Because of his Hikkomori life, he has exceptional knowledge in Video Games/Anime that he's seen/played.

Strength Name: "Gamer"
Description: With his gaming ability, he has placed top 3 in quite a few Gaming Tournaments relating to FPS and RPG games.

Strength Name: Easygoing
Description: When he was a kid, he was always like this. It was one of the very few childhood traits that still remained when he left his Hikkomori lifestyle.

Strength Name: "Born with this"
Description: Because of his body, he has considerable armlength and jumping ability compared to other japanese teens  his age.

Weaknesses: (You must have the same amount of weaknesses as strengths. These weaknesses pertain to you and not your Persona. IE: Physically Weaker, lack of attention span, etc.)

Weakness Name: Impulsive Otaku
Description: Although his Hikkomori lifestyle is over with, he still gets excited whenever a new DVD/Video Game comes out and buys it/wants to buy it. He just doesn't care that if the product was good or bad, he will think "Worth it." in his mind.

Weakness Name: Laziness
Description: If there's any classes that Akashida likes, it's usually History and Engineering. If there's anything else, then it's most likely that he's already on the borderline C/D range already. And if there's any type of essay in any classes, then it's most likely that he failed.

Weakness Name: "Remembrance"
Description: Whenever Akashida is embassased, he starts to remember the bad times in his life before his Hikkomori lifestyle. Making him be even more embarrassed and feel bad about himself

Weakness Name: Passive Aggressiveness
Description: His childhood Passiveness quickly evolved into Passive aggressiveness when he entered into his Hikkomori life.  When he got out of the lifestyle, there are certain events/triggers that make him go into this.

Weakness Name: Hesitant
Description: Whenever he or his friends have a problem that needs to be solved quickly, he will always be hesitant and will try to think of the best solution. (Even if it takes long)

Soul Bound Weapon: (This is the weapon you'll be able to summon to your hand while in combat. This weapon is special for your character specifically and allows you to fight Shadows without the need of summoning your Persona. This can be anything but a Gun (Or gun related weapon))

Weapon Name: Ravengarr
Weapon Description: The blade is made up of a black metal but when light is reflected, it looks like a plain metal. It also has a gold grip but it's covered with "Black mummy" wrappings. The length of the sword is quite huge, being 4'1
Weapon Image: It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) Japanese-swords-samurai-swords-musashi-maou-kaze-katana
Weapon Attack Type: Slash
Weapon Element: (Leave this blank. Only special weapons obtain an element behind its blows.)

The Background

History: Akashida Karasuma was born  with a Japanese Father and an American Mother. Raised in Ikebukuro, he was (and still is) a good child. Growing up in the various playgrounds and parks, he has always found various playmates. Even though Akashida was one of the shortest kids, he was kind, considerate, and was considered the "Grown-up" by the parents of the children. But that changed when he entered Junior high. He hit puberty. Fast. He grew a whole foot by the end of his 1st year in junior high and it seemed like he was growing taller by the day. Eventually, he hit 6'3 by the end of his Junior High years.

And that's when the bullying happened. His first year in High school, Some of his fellow 1st years, and all of his 2nd and 3rd years started to tease him. Even a clique of students started to spread rumors about how he had a disease that made him taller. The teasing got so bad that he decided to quit school and become a Hikkomori. Then, as if by coincidence, his Father told him that his Mother died in an accident while on Naval Exercises. Akashida gave up life on that day. It continued on for a year.

Suddenly, he watched an anime that helped him cope. It had a Protagonist that went over the death of his mother and he grew into a better person because of it. Akashida got so inspired that he decided to quit the lifestyle. He told his Father about this and the Father decided to put him into a school that Akashida's grandfather funded years ago. The Father has already paid for his expenses. "You have to just pack up, and go." he told Akashida.  And he did. Out to a new region to start out a new life, Akashida has cautious optimism about his new school and the new life that awaits him. 

Last edited by Gran-chan on Fri May 30, 2014 4:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to change color back to original)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu)   It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Hey there. Just a few things regarding your character:

Since the plot in Ueitawa is about wrapped up, make sure your current place of residence is somewhere in Azores if you intend to be there, since will be happening in Ueitawa save for a final epilogue topic. If you want to be in the Dorms, I highly recommend moving to the Azores setting on the front page, in the Zela Academy dorms since that plot in the near future will be beginning. Since those islands are between America and Europe, you do not have to make a Japanese name if you didn't want to, also it has the standard Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior education system for clarification. Just giving you the option.

Also, I just need a length of your soulbound weapon since katanas come in all shapes and sizes. It'll be good to know the specific details. And if you are a Persona User, it looks like you are using the font colors of a Child of Nyarlathotep since your title colors seem to have both yellow and red in them. You're a Persona-User right? Make sure to use the proper template.

If you have any other questions, come to me, Safi, Philemon/Nyarlathotep or Kami. We can help.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu)   It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:03 pm

Oh sorry. Surprised

Color Issue: I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the color red! I love it! But really though, I can change colors for being a Persona user. Maybe Blue or green or something.... still being a Persona user.

Academy Dorm/Issue: I'll live in the Azore Plot and I'm still living in the Dorms. So I'll just go in the next plot/next game or whatever.

Katana Issues: Well, after measuring my height, my sword length will be 4'1 (almost big as a midget lol) Other than that, I really can't think of anything else.... -_-
Oh. Wait...

Name Comment: Well...I kinda like my name and my background.

Speaking of which, is the background good?

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu)   It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:10 pm

The color is yellow. This is just for app clarification so no one gets confused. Just make sure to edit it back, including your residence since naturally you will want to live in the setting that you are acting in I imagine, and add your length to your soulbound weapon description, and your app will be approved. Your background is looking good, maybe add a bit more personality so we get a bit more of what he is like and the lifestyle you mentioned? : D
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu)   It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Done! Is there anything else I need to change/add/delete?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu)   It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Nope, you are just fine. Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu)   It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Persona User, Charlie-chan! (Karasu)
Page 1 of 1