Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead Grantus

PostSubject: Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)   Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Walking into the shrine was already an odd experience. The last time he was here, he got mauled by Shadows. Now that he came back as told by an odd presence, the Shadows did not even care about him. It’s good to keep it that way. The town of Nokawia remained as red as the day he saw it form, which seemed to interest him a bit more than the last time. He contacted Gabby beforehand as she most likely was told about this as well. He was also very much interested in finding out who this “culprit” was as he was told. Cyril went on ahead in case Gabby had taken the initiative and went before him, as there was no reason to wait. Walking up the steps to the shrine, he would let out a small sigh looking around the area. If anything would show up, he would be ready to check it out, whether it was a fight, or something else. Running a hand through his hair, he walked over to the side of the entrance and waited. Should Gabby show up, he would nod and walk in ahead of her before going to speak to her. She was probably just as curious about this as he was. Was this boy the God that gave them their powers or someone else? He was hoping that he could also get answers around that subject as well. If it truly was this "Marah Bee" as spoken by the "Ace Detective" online, then surely there was more to it than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)   Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:16 pm

A blonde haired being laid on the offering box of the shrine with their arms folded behind their head and legs crossed. They were laying on their back and looking upward towards the red sky with a dull expression on their face. Two amber hues peered out and almost glowed in the crimson area, almost as if the yellow orb like eyes had a life of their own. The blonde sat up from the shrine and dusted himself off. His body waved back and forth as he titled his head back lazily and looked towards this newcomer who arrived. The blonde didn't say anything to this new comer. Infact, the blonde only looked towards them for a few seconds before rolling their gaze back towards the shrine...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)   Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Going back into a red zone? Gabby wondered if she had finally lost her mind. She wasn’t exactly sure how she was even waking through as if it were nothing. She wasn’t going to question it either. If anything, this was a good thing. It meant she didn’t have to fight to get to her destination. It was a nice change of pace, not that she had fought that much up until this point. She could see Cyril waiting by the entrance, looking up at something. It seemed she was late to the party. What did she expect? She was much slower than him. As she got closer, she realized it was the supposedly dead boy. Except, he was far from dead. In fact, he looked more bored than dead. She would stay a little behind Cyril, not wanting to interrupt anything that was happening. She did have one comment to make, however, “If you have an idea of what to do, may I suggest you do it. Personally, I don’t have a clue.” This was her first time seeing the living dead. Yes, she was wondering what was going on, but things usually went awry whenever someone started investigating a problem. She was not in the mood to be the next one to go missing or worse…

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)   Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Cyril would look to the boy as he made his odd movement. He was indeed the boy described by the news, except with a distinct lack of death on him. “So the rumors were true. You are very much alive. Or as alive as anyone else similar to us in here,” he said. There was no way this Marah did not have anything to do with this, given that he certainly could move and at least move around a bit. He could very well be like them, or even more interesting, the one who bestowed upon them the powers they had. Turning back, he would hear the voice of Gabby staying behind him. ‘I hope she doesn’t think me her knight in shining armor. What a girl…I think this, but I need her...’ he thought. He had no particular reason to want to end her, and even if he did, he doubted he could really at the moment. “Good that you made it alive. Not going to die cause I went out alone.” He turned back to the boy now looking positively vacant in every sense of the word. “You are the one who gave us these powers are you not? If not, can I ask who you are specifically? You seem similar to us, and I intend to find out everything I can in order to help bring the new world,” he said. Cyril gritted his teeth in light annoyance. The boy could not simply say something to confirm his identity; no he had to ask him straight out. He wondered what this truly was all about; this boy. What was he here for? And what  could he offer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)   Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:40 pm

The blonde looked towards the two before looking away and not saying a word. The questions really didn't seem that important to him. Atleast not to the point where he felt he had to answer immediately. However, when he glanced back, he noticed the girl almost hiding behind the other male. It didn't occur to him immediately, but it dawned on him that this was probably the female the indigo female spoke of before. Rolling his eyes, he looked to the opposite side than he did before, and sat back down on the shrine. //"Ask something of importance. I'm not one for too many words. Especially when there's so much to be done. You have your power, so who cares who gave it to you? And I'm not of importance, so you can call me whatever you'd like. Once upon a time I was called "Marah Bee", and I didn't mind it."//

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)   Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Gabby almost wanted to strangle Cyril for asking so many questions. Yes, she wasn’t the best at asking them herself, but this was obviously not a normal situation. Tip toeing around the situation and asking everything under the sun would get them nowhere really quickly. The blonde haired boy seemed to agree. She could at least respect that he was direct. She felt she would have to do this instead. There was only one thing she cared about, “Since you were once ‘Marah Bee’, that means someone had to call you by that name. That means you were out in our world, a student at our school and a member of the community. If we have to help build this ideal world, we have to know whom we are up against and where to find them. If you have any information, it would make this go a lot faster than us running around like lost dogs.” That was her bit. All she needed was a starting place and she could do everything else from there. She could only assume that this boy wasn’t against them. If that were the case, there may be a chance he could share something the needed.

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)   Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:43 pm

“Hmph,” was all that came from his mouth at the golden boy’s words. But, that’ll teach him to beat around the bush. He still needed that talking thing down properly, now that he almost has no choice. “We don’t know much about the people that will stand against us. It’d be good to know,” he said a bit quieter than Gabby. Mostly it was for himself, since Gabby pretty much asked everything he wanted to know. But the boy probably knew about them, so naturally he would have cause to help. Cyril could only hope his time would not be wasted, especially given how obvious “Marah Bee” was about having a lot of work to do. There was also the matter of this “Killer” the God talked about. But Cyril figured if they were not going to help out, it did not matter. It seemed like they could do enough work without their interference. All he wanted right now was just some help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)   Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:38 pm

The boy rolled his eyes and then looked towards the blonde female. His amber orbs remained vacant. //"You were given power. Find them yourselves. Do not misunderstand. We may be on the same side, but you're still nothing but False Gods. Humans. Who's to say you will not make the same mistake as Natashi and the other before you? Prove your worth by your own hand."// Looking towards the male, the blonde tilted his head and place a hand on his lap. //"And anyway, you should already know atleast one of the people involved. Or have you already forgotten your other half died the same night other users were born? Use your mind; I'm not your library."// The boy laid back down on the shrine and continued to look upwards towards the sky. He folded his arms behind his head and simply stared, nor longer looking at the other two who were there. Once upon a time he was in their same shoes. Receiving a strange power after his own death. He had forgotten his role for some time, but he was soon given a strong reminder of his "purpose" in this world.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)   Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:36 pm

She was not in the mood to try and drag information out of this boy. If she had to prove herself first, she would. If she had to do that all on her own, she would. She was going to make sure that this all went smoothly. This time, she had a plan, and Cyril needed to know it. She would get close to him and whisper something into his ear. Before he could say anything else, she would turn away from the shrine and start walking out on her own, “Thank you for your time.” She was speaking to the blonde haired boy, even though she figured he wouldn’t be paying attention. Maybe, if she were lucky, this would be enough. There was only one way to tell, of course.

{EXIT}

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)   Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:27 pm

So this WAS a complete waste of time. Cyril gave an annoyed sneer at the boy. “You speak to me as if I do not already know that. I am not a fool. That was not why I came to you, but apparently y-“ he was cut off by Gabby moving to his ear and speaking softly. Cyril gave a sigh and nodded to her. “Right. Ah well. This will be fine. Some things just need moving around is all,” he said turning away from the boy, and giving a lazy two-finger salute while still facing from him. He would soon follow Gabby, not wasting any time to get out of here, as it would not be soon enough.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)   

Back to top Go down

Meet the Ghost (Marah/Gabby)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The World Around Us :: Ueitawa :: Nokawia :: Aiku Shrine-
Jump to: