Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Oisín Murphy (complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4my573r10u557r4n63r

4my573r10u557r4n63r

Oisín Murphy (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Oisín Murphy (complete)   Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:51 am

Character Name Oisín murphy
My marginal existence is fraught with so much pointless duality and complicated nonsense, so i'm done even trying to explain it. From now on i should just wear a shirt that says don't ask me about my disability or my mortality.  

The Biography

Birth Name: Oisín murphy
Aliases: Red
Birth Day: June 10th
Arcana: Lovers
Evoker:
Oisín Murphy (complete) Irish_pound_%28reverse%29
An old Irish pound(coin) that he flips and catches in mid air to summon his persona.    
Place of Residence:A small apartment on San Malarus Island
School Year: 2nd
Class:

After School Club: Anime Club
Part Time Job: Small time seller of bootlegged games and software

Appearance:
Oisín Murphy (complete) Tumblr_mvv0mehTY51sj29qjo1_500
He stands at 5'8 but with a mostly lanky frame. He has red hair and bright bule eyes, and wears mostly t-shirts with band, coimic logos or some kind of in joke, and he is always seen with headpones

Personality:He is an introvert, but he will often try to be outgoing and attempt to make friends with varying degrees of success. On what free time he has, he enjoys gaming and anime and “mind fuck” movies. He is also obsessed with music; he likes a bit of everything, but mostly he loves swing and its modern resurgence.   Well for the most part, he is a nice guy just trying to have fun and live out his dreams. It bares noting that as a sufferer of Bipolar disorder, his mood is subject to change rather suddenly, and while in a down period he can become depressed, angry and even down right violent, often attempting to push away friends and strangers alike. If he is pushed, he well sometimes lash out both physically and emotionally.

The Potential

Strengths:

Strength Name:Analytical
Description:He can see what most miss, a skill well used for scanning places and analyzing people's behavior.

Strength Name:Code Monkey
Description: He has a strong understanding of computer software and even codes some of his own.

Strength Name:Fast learner
Description:He can quickly picks up on things he find intersting  

Strength Name:Chivalry
Description:He lives by a strong but also deeply personal moral code, and will often be the first to help those who need it.

Strength Name:Violent Outbursts (+)
Description:He enters a near fearless stat of berserker rage pushing past his perceived limits and even his own safety to accomplish his goals.

Weaknesses:

Weakness Name: Mentally Unstable
Description:He does not handel stress well, instead falling in to patches of depression and in extreme cases, shuting out or breaking down

Weakness Name:Addictive Personality
Description:He can lean toward things that will numb his mind and can easily become addicted to the feeling of escape

Weakness Name:Bipolar
Description:Prone to mood swing and depression

Weakness Name:Inexperienced in combat
Description:he has never been in more then a few small fist fights

Weakness Name:Violent outbursts (-)
Description:This makes him unstable and  likely to lash out at those around him,  and even those he cares about if they were to get in his way or try to calm him down.

Soul Bound Weapon: Two pointed spear

Weapon Name:The Gáe Bulg
Weapon Description: it's a long (5 foot) twin pointed spear
Weapon Image:Oisín Murphy (complete) Lance_of_Longinus
Weapon Attack Type: Pierce
Weapon Element:

The Background

History:
About Me  
Okay. So.. I always knew there was something different  about me -and I'm going to stop you right there I'm not talking about some kind of chosen one  bullshit. Other than the obvious of being an irish kid in Japan, I have always been a bit off of the mold. But it might be best that I take it from the top to show you what I mean.

I was born out in Belfast, and spent most of my short life there. I was born in to what you might call a working class family: an older broth and later a little sister, a stay at home mom and a dad that worked as a mechanic. I have little doubt that this is where I get my love for machinery and it's inner workings. I spent lots of time in his shop learning the family trade.

But to tell the truth, I always had an insterest in more advanced tech. In my younger years,  around 12 or so, I got really intrested in the workings of our home compter: taking it apart, and finding out how every part fit together.

But, still not being satisfied, I took to researching how it all worked on a software level and and it did not take long before I was hooked on all the new possibilities. School was spent studying programing as well as much of my free time (which I had a lot of...).

Let's face it, no one wants to be friends with the akward nerd with a short temper and bouts of depression; but it all suited me well, as the hard work is paying now.  I can't help but think, with what I know about tech and mechanics, I would do well in robotics. Seems like I'm not the only one as, thanks to luck and some intrested third parties helping pay the way, I have moved  to Japan to study robotics at the source.

So yeah, to drag this all back together I'm your average, almost 6 foot,red haired,irish, robitics nerd living in Japan.

I told you I had an intresiting life.

Last edited by 4my573r10u557r4n63r on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Oisín Murphy (complete)   Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:01 pm

I would go a bit more into your personality just to flesh your character out a bit more, then you're approved. For example, his likes or dislikes perhaps, or something else.
Back to top Go down
4my573r10u557r4n63r

4my573r10u557r4n63r

PostSubject: Re: Oisín Murphy (complete)   Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:58 am

Okay i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Oisín Murphy (complete)   Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:57 am

Approved. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
4my573r10u557r4n63r

4my573r10u557r4n63r

PostSubject: Re: Oisín Murphy (complete)   Oisín Murphy (complete) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:36 am

Changed for new plot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oisín Murphy (complete)   Oisín Murphy (complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oisín Murphy (complete)
Page 1 of 1