Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:59 pm

Kahn would nod at Hibiki's response, granted if Naito was hiding information. What else could he be hidding? His motive was the first thing that came to mind. Kahn could see Naito returning Ueitawa back to normal, but beyond on that...who knows what his classmate would do. It concerned Kahn a bit...granted, the others could think the same about him. Oh well he would explain what he would do as well if it came down to it. While he was deep in his own thoughts, he heard Hibiki say that he would be happy to be Noctis' guest. That settles that, or so Kahn believed.

"Why not tell him the benefits he receives for being a guest, and maybe explain who Philemon is, since he asked." This might be a back seat role to his usual forward, and lead with actions and words personality, but hey sometimes taking a step back wasn't so bad. Not to mention this may get him more information about his patron who granted him this power, which could come in handy in understanding his power.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:31 am

Noctis would give a grin and flip through his Compendium to see if anything else was added, and it seemed that Hibiki’s Arcana, the Temperance, found its way into his book. So he really was his guest. Noctis’ duties suddenly got a bit more demanding, and he was happy with that. “Well, being my guest means I will offer you with any information I can give you. I can assist you in combat, however I cannot come in every time. I am shall we say restricted on what I can do. If I do too much and get involved with human affairs, Master Igor feels I will forget my duties,” he said. He would inch his head near the two and cover his mouth. “I disagree, but rules are rules,” he said in a softer tone before inching back to his original position. Why not help the guests? Isn’t that their job? It’s not impossible for Attendants to be created, so one moving on their own will not damage the entire room would it? Or was there something about the Velvet Room even Noctis didn’t know about? ‘Ah well, not the most important thing here at the moment,’ he thought.

The subject then became on who Philemon is. “Yes. Philemon is my creator and God for lack of a better description. He is the God of the Ego and the one who your Personas fall under. You can say that he is the one who granted you the ability to unlock your Personas. I am fairly sure I passively mentioned him to you Kahn, but I may have not explained him fully. He seeks those with potential, and sometimes gives them the power himself,” he said looking to Hibiki. “Is that how you obtained yours? You seem to be familiar. I do not know who he awakens himself, I only can see who has the potential, and who has awakened. I learned of Kahn’s awakening not too long before we met. He himself did not get the power by Philemon. But, it does not matter. The power to you is not his, he only lets you unlock the power you all store away within you; the gods and demons you hold,” he said with a grin. ‘Did I say it right? Impressive?’ he thought, critiquing himself. Pulling from his coat a small bag of jelly beans, he would unload them into his hand and stuff into his mouth. How much candy did he keep in his coat? Did it ever get stuffy from it? Noctis always loved to collect it in the human world, it gave him a “taste” of what it held.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:53 pm

This time around, Kahn has surprisingly decied to take the backseat and let Noctis do the talking, and there sure was a lot of it. The man sure knew how to make speeches long, but being detailed wasn't a bad thing now, was it? It was nice to know there would be a helping hand, even though not in every circumistance. The attendants sure had a strange set of rules. It made Hibiki wonder briefly, as to why would it be bad if an attendant became a bit too involved with their guest. And Noctis seemed to disagree with those restrictions as well, but he obviously had to follow the rules no matter his own opinion. ''I can understand that.'', he'd say in response to the man's quiet comment about the rules, before listening to the explanation about Philemon. In all honesty, if Kahn hadn't brought it up, he would probably have forgotten that he asked before.

When Noctis questioned the way he got his Persona, he would give him a thoughtful look. ''Well, I suppose I did. I remember meeting the man. He surely was an interesting person...'', he'd say, a little lost in thoughts. From what he remembered, he figured that what Noctis had said was pretty much spot on, as far as he knew. The only thing that bothered him, was he looked quite a bit like someone else he'd seen, and it did not make much sense. Or maybe Hibiki just wasn't seeing the sense in it.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:39 am

Kahn nodded as Noctis spoke to Hibiki, but he was rather surprised when Hibiki explained that he had met Philemon on an occasion. Interesting, perhaps that is one of the ways a person can awaken his or her Persona. That was two ways that he now knew an individual could gain the power of a Persona, he made sure to memorize that in case he had to test what side an individual was on. If they did not come up with a way that fit the natural ways to awaken a Persona, then he knew they were on the wrong side. However, this whole talk about unlocking power or made a single question surface in the red head's mind.

"Noctis, you may have mentioned this before, but are there multiple forms of a Persona within an individual? You told me that practice and forming social links will make me stronger, but I have yet to unlock another Persona. Is that something that Philemon triggers or do we eventually reach that power level on our own?" He would inquire, a bit curious about what exactly triggered one's ability to obtain a Persona.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:41 am

Noctis would turn to Kahn and give a simple nod. “In time once someone has gotten the required amount of prowess in both bonds and Personas may one unlock deeper selves within. So yes, it is on your own end that you acquire this ability,” he explained. It did not need much explaining. It was not often he came across people with a Persona beyond their original aside from that man they refer to, Naito, and Hibiki, though he did not seem to start with an initial, and just began at a higher level. Was he one of the luckier ones or did something else happen? He would lift his arms and stretch himself. He felt rather relaxed at the moment despite all the events going on, he was not too worried.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:42 pm

The talk shifted again, this time with Kahn inquiring about the possibility of having more than one Persona, or something along those lines, if he understood right. Well, so far Hibiki had figured that it was possible to grow stronger, as it wasn't that hard to notice that there were differences between the powers of those he knew, even if only slight. Noctis followed by seconding what Kahn said, telling him that such a feat was indeed possible, but it was something they had to reach on teir own, rather than just getting it. That made sense, as one always had to work if they wanted to gain someting of a value. Guess the Persona power worked on the same principle. ''That is certainly interesting. I wonder just how much does one need to do to achieve this, considering that Kahn says he's been trying for a while.'' he'd say thoughtfully, musing to himself, although he wouldn't have minded an answer. He himself only had one Persona as of now too, so it probably wasn't an easy thing. He remembered one of the attendants he had met before telling him that it was a little different than normal, however he didn't particularly have an idea as to what she had meant. It didn't strike him much different, really.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:36 pm

Kahn would nod at Noctis' explanation, well that made sense to say the very least, but Safi did have a point how much bonding and prowess did it take? Apparently more than what he had put in thus far. How much further did he have to walk down this road till his strength rivaled that of Hibiki or Naito? Well...at least he didn't have to worry about Philemon triggering his next phase of power, rather he had control over it. No matter how long the road was, all he had to do was press ahead, and he would eventually reach the end of the road, right? Then again...who is to say that this power even has a limit? He could keep growing and growing until he was either killed in action or died of whatever takes him beside Shadows. He would scratch the back of his head once, and look up at the ceiling before looking back at his two friends.

"Well I had better get going, I gotta get to work and make sure that I help the people there, and strengthen my body as well as my Persona." He would say as he got up and approached the door. Then he would look back toward his two friends, "Noctis, I'll shoot you a text message when I'm ready to meet again, so keep an eye out for it. Hibiki take care of yourself." With those final statements he would step out of the Velvet Room and return to reality.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:38 pm

Nodding at Kahn as he took his leave, he would take his seat and look through his book. "I am open for questions if you have any Hibiki. Oh! And also, here, for if you need me. I should probably give this number to Kahn as well..." he said looking at him and handing him a small slip of paper that he had struggled to write on for a moment with Noctis' number, which was only three digits, similar to "911", just not the same. If not, he would continue to look through his book.

((If you have no questions, consider him "exited"))
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:42 pm

((Ugh, I'm really sorry for being so late [ in like everything actually]. School's been stomping me over the last week. There's a first time for everything I guess >.>'' *complains about overdemanding professors* ))

With all that said, Hibiki figured this impromtu meeting was pretty much over, as Kahn cleared out, saying that he had some training to do. It looked like Kahn really wanted to get stronger as fast as possible. Hibiki nodded at Kahn as he went off, thinking that it might be a good time for him to go as well. Before he could decide on that, Noctis spoke up, again offering his help and this time giving him a number too. ''Thanks, I'll be sure to remember.'', he'd say accepting the three-digit number. Perhaps he could give it to Kahn later too, since Noctis seemed to want to. Maybe he would in case something came up before those two had a chance to meet again. ''Well, see you later Noctis.'', he would give a friendly wave before making his way out of the Velvet Room as well.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:47 am

Social Link formed between all players...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2